X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoCapnMike
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 22, 2012

Mego Transporter graphic

Hey everyone! Been forever and a day since I’ve posted anything on here. Unfortunately my time and resources lately have not allowed me to do much in the way of Mego collecting. However, one project I am working on will have something of a nod to Mego and I think many folks on here will enjoy it when complete. I can’t say too much about it currently, but...

However, I need a little help here. I am wondering if anyone would happen to have any good quality scans or photos of the graphic that goes in the Transporter Room playset. I’d prefer the red version, but gold might do as well. Basically, I need a dead on scan or photo with no angles or figures. Don’t worry, this is not a repro project. Just a little nod to Mego.

Would anyone happen to have something like this?
    Looking for:

--Lion Rock "Mr Rock's" shoes/ boots (these may also be the same as the lion rock monster line boots)

--Mystery Astronaught
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

https://secretfanbase.com/didadispla...-backdrop-set/

part of the Dida Trek set

Comment

• MegoCapnMike
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 22, 2012

I’m sorry, I should have been more specific. I’m looking for the original Mego playset Transporter “Effect” image.

However, the link you sent me is awesome. I will have to pick one of those up to add to my display eventually.

But yeah, looking for the yellow or magenta effect graphic from the spinning portion of the original playset
      Looking for:

--Lion Rock "Mr Rock's" shoes/ boots (these may also be the same as the lion rock monster line boots)

--Mystery Astronaught

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Someone use to sell sticker sets for the Bridge on ebay.

Good luck, I've been looking for Jokermobile stickers for years.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎