Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sonic the Hedgehog live action trailer.

Images

Sonic the Hedgehog live action trailer.

Umm, yeah, that's something.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Ummm...yeah. I don't like to judge a movie just on its trailer, but that seems to be an...odd use of some talented performers there.

Poor James Marsden, always the bridesmaid...

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    My first take on the trailer is Sonic is really creepy looking and Gangsta's Paradise is maybe not the best song choice for a movie aimed at children.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    ^Agreed. Sonic is a bit creppy looking and if you aren't going to make him look any more realistic than that (which you shouldn't) why not just stick with the classic model and add some real animal fur details. See Picachu in that new movie. Looks much better.

Coolio must have needed a check. He denied Weird Al's request to spoof the song 20 odd years ago.

Chris
    Last edited by Earth 2 Chris; Apr 30, '19 at 3:16 PM.
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Blog Entries
    I'm holding out for the Taco Bell dog movie.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    See Picachu in that new movie. Looks much better.
    Totally. Detective Pikachu shows that you can take cute video game characters and turn them into cute realistic CGI characters. That Sonic design is just creepy as hell.

I think the movie looks fun.

Images
    looks awful. Jim Carey has hit rock bottom

I just read a post that they’re scrambling to redesign the Sonic character after the reaction to the trailer. What a disaster!!
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Images
    straight to video