X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Exclusive Look at Mego Wave 6 Werewolf!

We’ve got an exclusive look at the flocked WereWolf from the upcoming Wave six horror assortment. This wave is being called an “Interim Wave” by Mego, so that foreign distributors can catch up (Just like the previously announced “Trouble with Tribbles” wave of Star Trek). It Includes 5 figures: 1x New Werewolf – Full Body…

More...
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

I'm not too sure about the flocking...
    I think they flocked too much. His hands look funny. It probably would look better with different hands.
    Last edited by LonnieFisher; Apr 27, '19, 7:28 PM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Perhaps the monster hands. I envisioned him shirtless, like the Aurora kit...
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• tllgn
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 6, 2010

I like it.the wolfman or werewolf is my favorite monster .as much a I loved all the monsters .ever since I was a kid I always liked him a little better ( mostly due to universal films .) A true monster .who could not love a werewolf.

Comment

• Wee67
          Museum Correspondent
          • Apr 2, 2002

And in the year 2050, Brian's daughter will be explaining the "interim wave" to the members of the Space Mego Museum. (because in the future, you have to put "space" in front of everything to signify its in the future.)
          WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

I think he should have Frankenstein hands (non-flocked fingers and palms), and more colors in the flocking. Seems strange to flock the whole thing, and then cover most of it.

Comment

• Mego Newbie14
              Veteran Member
              • Jul 25, 2018

I like it. Dig the card art. I do agree with Lonnie about why flock the whole thing just to cover it. Maybe if the clothes were more shredded up to show more of the fur. Still going to look good on the monster shelf.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                Talkative Member
                • May 11, 2013

love to card art but not so much of the flocking. This is a pass for me. I need Megos I can repaint.
                Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• tllgn
                  Persistent Member
                  • Feb 6, 2010

after looking at the hands ,yeah i agree they need franky hands ,ill add this guy to my werewolfs ,i got a couple mego classics ,the FTC ones ,the dark shadows one,the EMCE one and the 2018 red shirt ,2019 blue shirt.
                  i got a few copies of those ,lots of monsters ,like i said earlier i have thing for werewolfs ,i hope they do a glow in the dark werewolf .my favorite from groovie goolies was wolfie ,would be a nice figure ,either mego
                  or FTC could do them ,another from universal and 1956 werewolf would be nice ,i also like the one from kolchak and voyage to the bottom of the sea ,even darren as a werewolf from bewitched .

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Jan 19, 2008

I think the red and green outfit flocked werewolf looks better than the one in the blue shirt. Less face flocking looks cooler.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Jan 19, 2008

Last edited by LonnieFisher; May 3, '19, 1:03 PM.

Comment

• TrekStar
                        Trek or Treat
                        • Jan 20, 2011

I think the red shirt makes it stand out more, flocking was a cool idea, but it looks like he's wearing mittens and socks,
                        there's no claws or werewolf feet showing, but it's still a very cool figure.

Comment

• Confessional
                          Maker & Whatnot
                          • Aug 8, 2012

Agreed, the flockwolf is a cool variant but the hands and feet are overkill/odd. I like repaint on this version the best tho… scarier!

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎