X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • almitysufx
    Persistent Member
    • May 27, 2004

CTVT skinny bodies???

Has anyone used them or own them? I'm thinking they might work for some customs I want to do and thinking somebody here can give me a rough idea of their quality
  • SeattleEd
    SynthoRes Transmigrator
    • Oct 24, 2007

I like them. I restrung mine with tighter shock cord and I do this with all bodies. Out of bag they are great too. The neck is small so you might need to adjust the neck plug of a head accordingly.

Comment

• comicmike
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 22, 2009

SeattleEd, I'm curious if you were able to figure out how to re-string them so the feet don't touch: I'm particularly wondering about the angle of the striking at the hips. Kindly post a pic or let me know your thoughts. I really love the look of these bodies.
      Last edited by comicmike; Apr 26, '19, 6:09 PM.

Comment

• Arthur Junior
        • Dec 12, 2018

Same here! I wonder if any of these methods would work for the skinny bodies:

2 methods here:

1 method here:
        A few people suggested I should re-string my MEGO Dr Zaius to help bring his legs together. So in this video I show you how to re-string a vintage type 1 MEG...

I hate the way their feet are so close to each other so the figure barely can stand on its own.
        Last edited by Arthur Junior; May 20, '19, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• scott metzger
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 9, 2007

The legs are a real problem; I have a couple of customs I want to use this body for, and those legs are a big hurdle. May try the floral tape trick; if I place it right, it shouldn't show through the material (I can imagine the questions it would raise of General Immortus was showing off a set of pantie lines).

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by scott metzger
            The legs are a real problem; I have a couple of customs I want to use this body for, and those legs are a big hurdle. May try the floral tape trick; if I place it right, it shouldn't show through the material (I can imagine the questions it would raise of General Immortus was showing off a set of pantie lines).
            wonder if tool dip would work as well, its rubbery and should provide the needed friction
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎