X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

Modiphius Entertainment Star Trek rpg & minis

Modiphius Entertainment has released a new successful rpg based on Star Trek and are now releasing sets of unpainted miniatures for the game.... https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04...ture-releases/

There are sets based on the crews of TOS and TNG and upcoming this summer are 2 new sets, one is a generic landing party set...

and one of iconic Trek villains...

Thought these might be of interest to some of the Trek collectors here.

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Those are pretty cool, but too expensive.

Comment

• Klosterheim
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 23, 2013

They are very nice.

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

Star Trek Adventures is a really great system. It got me back into rpgs after a long hiatus.

Comment

• YoungOnce
          Career Member
          • Aug 29, 2007

Those are very cool! I had a run of a few years where I got into painting minis... would have loved these.

Question though... both boxes say “Original Series”, yet the second box has the Borg, Q, and others... would have been cool to see actual original series Mugato, Gorn, etc...

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by YoungOnce
            Those are very cool! I had a run of a few years where I got into painting minis... would have loved these.

Question though... both boxes say “Original Series”, yet the second box has the Borg, Q, and others... would have been cool to see actual original series Mugato, Gorn, etc...
            The villain set isn't due out until July, so that might just be a prototype package based on what was already released, and could change with the actual release.

-M
            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎