Thread: Modiphius Entertainment Star Trek rpg & minis

Modiphius Entertainment Star Trek rpg & minis

Modiphius Entertainment has released a new successful rpg based on Star Trek and are now releasing sets of unpainted miniatures for the game.... https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04...ture-releases/

There are sets based on the crews of TOS and TNG and upcoming this summer are 2 new sets, one is a generic landing party set...

and one of iconic Trek villains...

Thought these might be of interest to some of the Trek collectors here.

-M

Those are pretty cool, but too expensive.

They are very nice.

Images
    Star Trek Adventures is a really great system. It got me back into rpgs after a long hiatus.

Images
    Those are very cool! I had a run of a few years where I got into painting minis... would have loved these.

Question though... both boxes say “Original Series”, yet the second box has the Borg, Q, and others... would have been cool to see actual original series Mugato, Gorn, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by YoungOnce View Post
    Those are very cool! I had a run of a few years where I got into painting minis... would have loved these.

Question though... both boxes say “Original Series”, yet the second box has the Borg, Q, and others... would have been cool to see actual original series Mugato, Gorn, etc...
    The villain set isn't due out until July, so that might just be a prototype package based on what was already released, and could change with the actual release.

-M