Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

A Flocked Werewolf makes me wonder how that can be used as a base to improve the FTC Man-Bat.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

^Yowza.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Steeler80
        Mayor of Strunk
        • Jun 29, 2001

Originally posted by TRDouble
        A Flocked Werewolf makes me wonder how that can be used as a base to improve the FTC Man-Bat.
        Good thought! I was throwing around the idea of how to attach the wings to the Man-Bat but a flocked werewolf raises the bar!

Comment

• danadoll
          Micronaut Nut!
          • Apr 11, 2005

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          I don't mind variants, monsters seem evergreen, especially if released around Hallowe'en.

But, I think each wave should add a new figure, like they did with Nosferatu. I'd love to see

*Mummy
          *Zombie
          *Android Maria
          *Golem
          *The Fly
          *Medusa

Good suggestions, how about also a hunchback, a Bride of Dracula?

Dana
          "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

And a generic monster hunter too.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• monitor_ep
              Talkative Member
              • May 11, 2013

Frankenstein - Bare Chested with Painted Stitches and Reconstructed with Different Body Parts

This version of Fankenstein sounds cool, and really should have been done before. I might be buying more of these than I bought the first one if possible.
              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Type3Toys
                Home Of The Type3 Body
                • Jan 18, 2005

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                Exactly! An original take on Van Hellsing, Renfield, harker. They would not be copyright protected if mego did their own versions no either. A Dr Frankenstein would be awesome too.
                LOOK
                Action Figure Design & Prototypes
                For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
                To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

• Type3Toys
                  Home Of The Type3 Body
                  • Jan 18, 2005

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                  Exactly! An original take on Van Hellsing, Renfield, harker. They would not be copyright protected if mego did their own versions either. A Dr Frankenstein would be awesome too.
                  LOOK
                  Action Figure Design & Prototypes
                  For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
                  To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

• Adam West
                    Museum CPA
                    • Apr 14, 2003

I received an email from BBTS that the next series has changed and will now include Count Orlok, Dracula, Frankenstein, and Werewolf...so only 4 figs in this wave
                    "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
                    ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by Adam West
                      I received an email from BBTS that the next series has changed and will now include Count Orlok, Dracula, Frankenstein, and Werewolf...so only 4 figs in this wave
                      The wholesaler still has "Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy Krueger - Limited Availability" listed as part of the assortment. Until that changes, I'm going to assume there are five figures in the assortment. Seems like they would know better than the reseller.

Comment

• wise guy
                        Career Member
                        • Dec 29, 2014

The new wave of monsters at BBTS has only 4 figures and priced at $ 59.99 with
                        no Freddie, or Invisible man . BBTS always gets a heads up on product change. Maybe
                        there is a new Freddie but BBTS isn't selling it.The original Mad monsters Werewolf is still
                        my favorite over the New Werewolfs ,but the flocked one could change that.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by wise guy
                          The new wave of monsters at BBTS has only 4 figures and priced at $ 59.99 with
                          no Freddie, or Invisible man . BBTS always gets a heads up on product change. Maybe
                          there is a new Freddie but BBTS isn't selling it.The original Mad monsters Werewolf is still
                          my favorite over the New Werewolfs ,but the flocked one could change that.
                          From License-2-Play...
                          Pre-order NEW MEGO HORROR Assortment Wave 6!
                          8-inch licensed characters.
                          Includes: New Werewolf - Full Body Flock and New Outfit, Frankenstein - Bare Chested with Painted Stitches and Reconstructed with Different Body Parts, New Dracula - Glow in the Dark with Purple Lined Cape, Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy Krueger (2 pcs) - Limited Availability, and Glow in the Dark Nosferatu with Black Coat.

Comment

• Eric
                            Museum Patron
                            • Jan 11, 2008

Herr Knock from Nosferatu would be a nice addition to Count Orlok, and is probably in public domaiin. For the Lugosi Dracula, a generic Harker and Van Helsing would do, but there's no replacing the maniacal grin of Dwight Frye as Renfield.

Comment

• VulcansFury
                              Museum Patron
                              • Mar 6, 2014

There isnt a new Freddy, the BBTS listing specifically it was the same as the previous release. (Their initial listing before they updated it)

Were these guys not open to retailers overseas before? While Im not opposed to refreshes, coming so soon is a bit of a downer, especially across both waves (this and Trek).
                              Last edited by VulcansFury; Apr 23, '19, 8:10 PM. Reason: addendum

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Jan 19, 2008

Newest information...

1 New Werewolf - Full Body Flock and New Outfit, 1 Frankenstein - Bare Chested with Painted Stitches and Reconstructed with Different Body Parts, 1 New Dracula - Glow in the Dark with Purple Lined Cape, 2 Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy Krueger - Limited Availability, and 1 Glow in the Dark Nosferatu with Black Coat.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎