Thread: 5 Awesome things on Ebay this Week

Plaid Stallions 5 Awesome things on Ebay this Week

Robot Man with Four Faces- I did a Youtube video about this awesome Bionic Man Knock Off earlier in the year. It's such a cool toy and it almost never pops up loose and complete like this.

Sunshine Family Knock Off Set- I never like the Sunshine Family, as a kid I was terrified of their blank-eyed expressions. Leave it to Lincoln International (A favourite of mine) to knock off the concept but also JUST MAKE THEM EVEN CREEPIER. Seriously, look at the dad....
    AGGGHHHHHHHH!

Duke Thyron mask- Italian toy company Eddison GIOCATTOLI created this wonderful science fiction toy line called TH3 complete with action figures and role-play items. They're obviously inspired by the popularity of Star Wars but are really well designed and don't deserve to be called Knockoffs. Neat stuff!

Holmes and Yo-You British Annual- I swear to God, the UK made a hardback annual out of every single tv program in the world. I can't wait to find "Hello Larry!". This book is filled with stories, games and comics about a show that was cancelled two years prior.

Kaptain Kool and the Kongs Record Player- I'd think you'd be the coolest kid in school if you brought this to a party. Also, it kind of looks like Turkey is copping a feel here, I think it's time for a visit to the Krofft HR department, which in my imagination is run by Frank from "Electra Woman" and a Sleestak in a tie.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...

Images
    I'm pretty sure my soul has been devoured by that ultra-large pic of the Knock-off Sunshine Dad.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Blog Entries
    ^It suddenly made me think of Dr. Psycho.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Bionic Cornelius?

When a Disco Based Android needs a quick disguise, the best choice is always a Chimpanzee mask. Nobody pays attention to the disco satin dressed Android Chimpanzees.

Images
    I literally picked up the creepy Sunshine dad at value village today tho Iím not sure why.