X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adam West
    Museum CPA
    • Apr 14, 2003

MEGO replicas

I am more informed than most (especially those who are new to the site), but would be nice if there was a sticky thread to explain how different companies such as EMCE, FTC, etc formed and what products they sold or now sell since some are no longer in business. As an example; I had no idea that EMCE has a Six Million Dollar line. FTC has an Evel Knieval line but it would just be nice to know from those of us who are not as well informed
    "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
    ~Vaclav Hlavaty
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

EMCE did mot have the 6MDM line, that as Biff Bang Pow, I believe. using some parts from Doc Mego

Comment

• Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018

I thought they, aka Brian, did a pretty good job on the newsletter. Each of the companies has their own subsection here. They have their own Facebook pages and multiple groups.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 29, 2018

Check out the Presidents line at FTC.

Comment

• Adam West
          Museum CPA
          • Apr 14, 2003

Thanks. I am only starting to understand some of the other lines aside from FTC which I am pretty familiar
          "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
          ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎