Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

The heavy sitcom focus of the relaunch was a pet peeve of mine. It was pretty obvious they would not move and sure enough shoppers ended up cherry picking all the Trek and Monsters and the Bundys and Bradys were be left to clog the pegs. It's not a knock at the shows. They are all fine shows. But they don't make good toys. Golden Girls are an anomaly. It would be just not possible to move 10 to 15 thousand Abe Vigoda dolls.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Werewolf
      The heavy sitcom focus of the relaunch was a pet peeve of mine. It was pretty obvious they would not move and sure enough shoppers ended up cherry picking all the Trek and Monsters and the Bundys and Bradys were be left to clog the pegs. It's not a knock at the shows. They are all fine shows. But they don't make good toys. Golden Girls are an anomaly. It would be just not possible to move 10 to 15 thousand Abe Vigoda dolls.
      I don't think you could move 10,000 Golden Girls either, it's popular but wow that'd be big. NECA's run is likely a third of that.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎