X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Target Store Mego's

Hey folks my apologies if this topic has already been discussed, but what's the latest scoop on wave 4
    being released in the Target stores?

I finally went into my local target earlier today after the measles scare, it's been about a full month
    since my last visit, and the same peg warmers are still collecting dust on the racks, pretty much since
    February.

I thought the release in stores was going to be March? and now it's almost midway thru April and still
    no word that I've heard about.

The 8" superstore, is still saying pre-orders and it states items not yet available, but no news on when?
    honestly, I am only looking for the Red Sash Romulan Commander in this wave, so just eagerly waiting
    on any updated news on this.
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

I'm pretty sure Target will not be getting the wave four Star Trek figures. I think the five they have as exclusives are all they are getting from wave four.

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Thanks Lonnie, it's to bad about the wave four Star Trek, I was really looking forward to picking up my Romy Comm, at store location, it would have saved on spending thru the mail with added shipping cost, cheapest I could find on eBay
      with shipping was around $25 which right there is $12 more than getting it in store, double the price.

The 8" superstore pre order is $13.99 don't know what shipping would be, probably around $5 I'm guessing,
      still cheaper than eBay.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎