• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Anyone ordered EE Mego Monsters??

Monsters wave 2.jpg

I placed my order on Entertainment Earth for the Mego Monsters and still no word when they will ship. I thought that since other people were getting there's it would be out soon. I am thinking about canceling my order but not sure who actual has them in stock to ship. Any help out there would be nice.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

they are slow but dependable. I would not use where I went again, Toywiz. Terrible customer service. And now they are scalping a lot of figures too. I bought from them because they were selling the monster figures individually. At the time I saw no one else doing that.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Liu Bei
      Banned
      • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by monitor_ep
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]25233[/ATTACH]

I placed my order on Entertainment Earth for the Mego Monsters and still no word when they will ship. I thought that since other people were getting there's it would be out soon. I am thinking about canceling my order but not sure who actual has them in stock to ship. Any help out there would be nice.
      I’ve used them before. They are reliable.

I recommend Big Bad Toy Store, though. I got the new wave from them, at a more reasonable price.

Comment

• favoritemonsters
        • Aug 4, 2018

Yes, EE and BBTS were always good business when it came to receiving what I ordered, but once they sold out of an item temporality so I had to wait until they got restocked. Maybe this happened to you.

Comment

• Wee67
          Museum Correspondent
          • Apr 2, 2002

My EE monster order came earlier than expected. Not rubbing it in, just saying they were and have always been pretty good about delivering.
          WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• VulcanFanatic
            Banned
            • Jan 24, 2009

EE has free USA shipping for these figures, but they charge a few dollars more than Cotswold collectibles where I ordered from.Cotswold usually ships same day but they don't have free shipping. I guess you get what you pay for, pay for shipping and they ship faster.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎