X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emeraldknight47
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 20, 2011

Sad to see you leave the boards, good sir. Please come back and visit from time to time.
    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Well, it appears, at least from where I sit, that I may be the cause of this.

J.B. got locked out of the museum and everybody here (mainly me) missed his attempts at communication and I guess, this hurt his feelings in the process.

We're only here to enjoy like-minded folks company and it truly upsets me that he might think we didn't care about him or were being malicious in some way.

Occasionally, I know we have fallings out with people but none of us would be passive aggressive to someone who has only been a positive person on this board.

Truth is, while I appear omnipresent and open 24 hours, I'm just taking longer and longer breaks from the internet to manage some personal health issues. Weekends especially are becoming more about rest, art and video projects and less about moderating a forum etc. Doesn't mean i don't like it here but I'm on Doctor reccomended downtime.

Had I seen the request, I would have made it a priority.

I already emailed J.B. and apologized for the misunderstanding and am now publicly restating my dismay for any part I played in this event.

Thanks,
      brian
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

You cant do anymore than that Brian

Comment

• EmergencyIan
          Museum Paramedic
          • Aug 31, 2005

Well, hopefully, J.B. reads this and takes it to heart.

- Ian
          Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
            valar morghulis
            • Mar 8, 2005

Guy can't get on a forum, tries to get back on. Guy eventually gets back on, then tells forum he's leaving the forum because he didn't get back on the forum fast enough?

Comment

• Wee67
              Museum Correspondent
              • Apr 2, 2002

NO ONE has done more for this community than you, Brian. Even if you weren't taking some highly needed time away, it would be unreasonable to expect 24/7 service... after all, we all get to enjoy the volunteering that so many have done to build and operate this place

I'm glad you cleared this up and came forward to explain what happened. I hope J.B. decides to come back. He is one of the reasons this community is so much fun.
              WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• Mikey
                Verbose Member
                • Aug 9, 2001

I always expect and demand 24/7 service from Brian.

That reminds me, tonight is sponge-bath night - YIPPY !!!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Wee67
                  I hope J.B. decides to come back. He is one of the reasons this community is so much fun.
                  I agree! And I appreciate Brian's post, too. I tried to intercede to get J.B. back on last week, and I can assure him the moderators bear him no enmity.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Mikey
                    I always expect and demand 24/7 service from Brian.

That reminds me, tonight is sponge-bath night - YIPPY !!!
                    Northern propaganda maintains that Canadian sponges are the softest.
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• palitoy
                      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                      • Jun 16, 2001

Locking this thread at the request of it's author.
                      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎