Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pmwasson
    Maker
    • Sep 12, 2007

I picked up 3 Alis on sale at my nearby Target today.
    sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• VulcanFanatic
      Banned
      • Jan 24, 2009

This sale is great especially if you buy at least $100 worth, that way you get the sale price, plus an additional $25 off the order. I saved like 54 dollars off of my order using the two promotions . I paid like 85 dollars for 3 Mirror Kirk/Spock two packs and 3 other carded figures. Nice deal .

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

I just ordered 11 Megos for $87.29. This is going to come in handy for all those Svengoolie customs I have been making. With tax that makes them right under $8 each.

Since on CTVT break down is:

Bodies-$7
        Heads-$3
        Clothes-$5 for generic outfits
        shoes-$3

total $18 so that is a great deal for $8 a figure.
        Last edited by monitor_ep; Apr 21, '19, 7:17 AM.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• comicmike
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 22, 2009

Amazing!!!!

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

sale is over

Comment

• monitor_ep
              Talkative Member
              • May 11, 2013

The sale was nice. I wish there more available that what was on there but when trying to find some starter figures for customs that was a great deal.
              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

On Friday I ran into Target for a birthday card for my sister, and some last minute Easter basket add-ons for the kids.I decided out of habit to hit the action figure aisle, even though I had been there Monday, and the only Megos they had were the usual "left behind" sitcom figures. Imagine my shock and surprise to find The Face of the Screaming Werewolf staring back at me! I actually uttered "Damn!" out loud as I grabbed it. I had searched and searched for this guy, and never thought I'd find him in the wild.

I haven't had that kind of action figure experience in YEARS. Felt great! Great figure too!

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• comicmike
                  Persistent Member
                  • Sep 22, 2009

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                  ... Imagine my shock and surprise to find The Face of the Screaming Werewolf staring back at me! I actually uttered "Damn!" out loud as I grabbed it. I had searched and searched for this guy, and never thought I'd find him in the wild.

I haven't had that kind of action figure experience in YEARS. Felt great! Great figure too!

Chris
                  LOVE *it*!!!! I completely "GET" this!!

Comment

• VulcanFanatic
                    Banned
                    • Jan 24, 2009

On Friday I ran into Target for a birthday card for my sister, and some last minute Easter basket add-ons for the kids.I decided out of habit to hit the action figure aisle, even though I had been there Monday, and the only Megos they had were the usual "left behind" sitcom figures. Imagine my shock and surprise to find The Face of the Screaming Werewolf staring back at me! I actually uttered "Damn!" out loud as I grabbed it. I had searched and searched for this guy, and never thought I'd find him in the wild.

Chris
                    These experiences don't happen often, but when they do, they are awesome!

Comment

• TRDouble
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jul 10, 2012

Chris
                      ...only for everyone to tell you that the blue shirt Werewolf is better

KIDDING! I had that feeling when I made a stop to a Target I cannot usually get to, turned the corner and saw a green tunic Captain Kirk staring back at me. And finding the Werewolf for $10 is a bonus... congrats!

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎