X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beatlemania
    • Sep 28, 2014

Pros and Cons of Female Neckless vs. Neck Bodies

Hey all!

I've got a female custom in the works, and this is the first time I've attempted one, so I'm trying to weigh my options of which body type to buy. CTVT has both neck and neckless variations (I'm not counting the Barbie-style body they have for Daisy Duke, as I'm wanting an articulated body), and I'm wondering about the advantages of one over the other. I'm afraid don't quite feel comfortable enough yet with the craft to buy an Yvonne body. I also just appreciate using Mego's body types for a certain uniformity to my customs.

Pictures of the two in practice of customs, the certain neck holes/attachments required--all of these are great resources to have.

Thanks!
  • SeattleEd
    SynthoRes Transmigrator
    • Oct 24, 2007

I prefer the neck version but I use vintage female mego bodies and I restring them. Also like the Mattel retro body and have yet to use my Yvonne first run body. More pale in color. I know the character I want to make but need the right head.

Comment

• Beatlemania
      • Sep 28, 2014

Hey SeattleEd,

Would you be willing to share pictures of the kind of hole needed on the head to connect it to the neck body?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎