Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unbelievable product they sell. Didn't last a whole day.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeattleEd
    SynthoRes Transmigrator
    • Oct 24, 2007

Well I got a refund but was hoping there would a replacement. Guess the stock must be bad.
    For now I will settle for a Leitner special.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

I ordered a few ape tunics early-on and they are OK so far. I ordered another last month and the embossing is "softening" and there were permanent creases. So yes, this could well be a storage issue.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Yep, welcome to Florida guys. Plastic gets sticky, gloss enamel paint doesn't like to dry and pleather goes to die here.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• danadoll
          Micronaut Nut!
          • Apr 11, 2005

It will only get worse, unfortunately.
          "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
            Career Member
            • Jul 23, 2019

I ordered a brown leather jacket for an 8" Starsky figure from CTVT... it arrived with a big junk missing from the front of the jacket. I reached out to them and they are replacing it, so I hope the new one is in better condition when it arrives.
            "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎