X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Werewolf
    Same here. I don't know. Maybe the hoax just permanently turned me off. The only thing I'm digging is the Batcave. I think it actually works better as a playset for Hordak than as the Batcave.
    Great idea!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• tmthor
      God of Knock-offs
      • Nov 29, 2005

Well now that the line is cancelled and on clearance it's an easy buy now

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Wow, cancelled already? Funko has no follow-through. But when you are making millions a day off of Pop figures, I suppose you can afford to just cut your loses quickly on other lines.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• enyawd72
          Maker of Monsters!
          • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
          Wow, cancelled already? Funko has no follow-through. But when you are making millions a day off of Pop figures, I suppose you can afford to just cut your loses quickly on other lines.

Chris
          I hope they do the second series of Thundercats at least...if not I'm done with them. They never seem to finish a line they start.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

I'm getting really tired of companies picking up the Thundercats license just to kill it off after one incomplete wave. At least give us the four main Thundercats team of Lion-O, Panthro, Cheetara and Tygra before pulling the plug. If Funko doesn't release the second series I am done with them. I am tired of this.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• powersthatbe
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 27, 2010

yeah saw Thundercats marked down to 6 bucks each at GameStop. Was really hoping for wave 2 and Conan.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

I'm getting really tired of companies picking up the Thundercats license just to kill it off after one incomplete wave. At least give us the four main Thundercats team of Lion-O, Panthro, Cheetara and Tygra before pulling the plug. If Funko doesn't release the second series I am done with them. I am tired of this.
                The unfinished Batman '66 line is a real burn. At least Mattel had the decency to start with the big 4 villains and give us the three heroes too. We're even getting an Alan Napier head in that Mutliverse Alfred figure!

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Ach, I have Aquaman and wanted Black Manta.

If anyone sees the primal Batcave on clearance. I'm interested.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• hedrap
                    Permanent Member
                    • Feb 10, 2009

^Over the past month, I've seen everything on clearance. Even the pack animals.

Comment

• enyawd72
                      Maker of Monsters!
                      • Oct 1, 2009

I bought a Mr. Freeze just because I'm a sucker for translucent figures.

Comment

• ScottA
                        Original Member
                        • Jun 25, 2001

I need wave 2 and all 3 beast.
                        sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• ODBJBG
                          Permanent Member
                          • May 15, 2009

Originally posted by enyawd72
                          I hope they do the second series of Thundercats at least...if not I'm done with them. They never seem to finish a line they start.
                          Supposedly the second series of TCats is still coming out.

The real loss is they canceled Conan. Apparently Funko is done with 5.5 stuff.

I think they're cursed with the success of POPs. Basically, anything they make, if it doesn't sell as well as POPs, they cancel. Apparently this line was fairly successful, but you know, not good enough.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

Eventually the Pops bubble will, well pop and Funko will be sorry they didn't stay diverse. They are the Beanie Babies of now.
                            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• scott metzger
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jul 9, 2007

Such a shame. This line combined my two favorite properties, basically, and I really hadn't been this excited about a new line in a while. So much potential wasted here.

Comment

• tmthor
                                God of Knock-offs
                                • Nov 29, 2005

Dont forget the factory screwed them in QC when the line was Amazon exclusive by the time the Target fixed ones came out the damage had been done

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎