Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DC Primal Age

Images
    Blog Entries

DC Primal Age

So far I have managed to resist these, but they're making it hard.

The ride-on beasts are cool, and I really like King Shark and Flash

Images
    King Shark and Luthor for me!

aw yeah head swap!

Images
    Blog Entries
    I was thinking Aquaman oughtta be good for something too. Maybe Odin or some Godly/Kingly use.

I have a bunch of the Wave 1 Figures and the Target Exclusive Batman... they are very cool

Quote Originally Posted by EMCE Hammer View Post
    I was thinking Aquaman oughtta be good for something too. Maybe Odin or some Godly/Kingly use.

I bought wave one, both creatures and the Batcave. My nephew loves playing with them. I reminds me of my brother and I playing with Masters of the Universe. Wish I could find Thundercats on the shelf at Target.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

I bought Black Manta and was nor so impressed with him, I think the Mortal combat were better quality my self
    Check out my Electronic Mag here Psycho Styrene Modeling Magazine

I hope they still come out with Conan

Images
    I have to say, now that we're past the Pixel Dan hoax fiasco...I'm still not personally into these. I loved me some MOTU as a kid, and still longingly appreciate the MOTU Classics and other new lines from afar, but this just seems an odd concept for DC and Funko to go this deep into, when no one is really making a good solid, standard DC line at retail at this point. I know Mattel had the master license, and now McFarlane and Spin Master are splitting it, but I would have rather seen Funko give us a 3.75" line like the New Teen Titans and First Appearance Superman they snuck out their collector club. I think maybe if Mattel or Super 7 had done it themselves, and connected it with MOTU, since the properties go way back together, I would have been able to get into it.

But that's just me. I'm glad a lot of folks are enjoying it. I'm certainly glad some classic comic creators got work on the comic tie-in...although I'd rather see them on the regular, monthly titles, saving us from a lot of the questionable stuff DC does these days.

Chris (old man rant over)
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

They combined my two favorite properties of all time into one: no way I was not going to love these. Wasn't in love with the quality control on the first wave (had problems with 6 out of the 8 figures). The second wave, however, seems to be a huge leap in quality. Figures feel nice and solid now. THe Batcave is amazing; oozes 80's playset and looks great as the centerpiece of the collection. Really hoping this line continues.

Images
    The Batcave almost seems le me. Still holding out. Too many things to buy this year.