Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Expanse

Yes, the space battles are spectacular, very different too.

T'was a pleasure binging all five Seasons over the past two months! This show has a particular, addictive quality to it… when does Season 6 happen?
    Last edited by Confessional; Feb 5, '21 at 10:35 AM. Reason: …sure ting bosmang kapawu!

Images
    I think Season 6 might be in December? I'm not sure... I'm a big fan of this show. I am by far not an expert on sci fi at all, but this is probably the best sci fi series since the remake of Battlestar Galactica and may be the best one ever (or at least, my favorite).

Amos is by far my favorite character. He's had so many great lines and moments, like his "I am that guy" in season 3. There are so many little unexpected things about him as a badass character that I enjoy, like when he got excited someone saw Chrisjen and asked "What was she wearing?" because he was genuinely interested (because, man, Chrisjen knows how to dress!). I think he has a bit of a crush on her. He had a great line this season where he met her in her office on Luna and called her Chrissie. Being an incredibly powerful woman in government who is always treated with deference, she got mad and said, "Do not address me like that. I'm a member of parliament, not a stripper" and he replied "You could be both." He's just awesome.
    Last edited by MegoSteve; Feb 6, '21 at 11:31 PM.

Images
    Also, if you haven't checked it out, there's a YouTube series (and I think it's also a podcast) called the Expanse Aftershow (or Ty and That Guy) that Wes Chatham (Amos) does with one of the lead writers of the series. It's very good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynyCMXijTig

I'm linking this one in case Hector hasn't ever heard Cara Gee's real voice. She is like the opposite of her character which just suggests what a great actress she is as Drummer.

Cara Gee is awesome.