Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you Cotswold! Some Wave 4 thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoeMego
    • Oct 29, 2018

Thank you Cotswold! Some Wave 4 thoughts...

Got my Wave 4 MEGO order today, and they really impressed me with the care they took in packaging. Elvis, The Werewolf, and Nosferato are MUCH better than I thought they would be, and Freddy is the best MEGO figure to date! So happy I took the plunge and ordered all the monsters. The Bruce Lee was kinda off IMO (head sculpt didn't resemble him much) and I loved the new Kirk and Spock figs. If this is the future of MEGO I will be having to add on to my house to house the collection.
  • MEMEGO
    Career Member
    • Sep 6, 2007

i tried ordering the current MEGO from them, shipping 33 dollars? plus insurance hell no.
    Shipping overpriced

Comment

• VulcanFanatic
      Banned
      • Jan 24, 2009

I guess it's depends where you live and the shipping method you choose. It cost me $21.07 for UPS ground plus insurance. I am completely on the other side of the US from Cotswold. Shipping is about the same as any other place but I understand the quality of their packing makes it worth the extra though.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

^Exactly. They'e in Washington state on an island IIRC.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎