Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terron
    • Feb 22, 2008

Red-Shirt Screaming Werewolf vs. Blue-Shirt Screaming Werewolf

Hey everyone. Haven't posted on here in forever, but the Mego revival has drawn me back in. Have a few of the new Trek pieces and am currently waiting eagerly on a Nosferatu from BBTS.

I am also werewolf-less and was wondering if anyone who owns either or both the red-shirt and blue-shirt, could speak to their merits. I think getting both would be overkill for me, so I'm only going with one. From what I can tell looking at pics, I like the paint job on the red-shirt a bit better, but prefer the costume on the blue-shirt. Anyone have a tie-breaker or other thoughts?

Thanks.
  • JoeMego
    • Oct 29, 2018

Just got my Cotswold order today, and I say BLUE SHIRT, without a doubt. I like the paint job more, the packaging is MUCH better, and it looks kinda - scary. http://collectingclassicmonsters.com...e-682x1024.jpg

Comment

• likewow
      • Feb 28, 2015

I have both and love the blue shirt version. The packaging is great and the figure itself is more detailed.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

I like the blue shirt version more, also.

Comment

• Terron
          • Feb 22, 2008

Thanks for the input everyone. I went with the blue-shirt werewolf. Waiting on a pre-order from BBTS.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎