X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Brick and mortar stores

Are there any brick and mortar stores to buy the new Mego figures at? Target only has five new figures, and I don't know of any other stores that have them.
  • tllgn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2010

thats a good question ^^^. i like the retail experience,i checked out " things from another world "and the guy didnt know what a mego was ,said they were not carrying to many action figures like
    they use to.about 9-10 years ago they carried EMCE star trek ,so i asked ,Suncoast so far hasnt got them either ,they also carried star trek and at least two emce planet of the apes then .who knows
    they might both get them .maybe .

Comment

• scott metzger
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 9, 2007

Target has their NECA/other collectibles area over by the DVD's, and Walmart is supposedly getting ready to set up a similar sort of thing in their stores. Transitioning from the toy aisles in Target and getting in on the new Walmart section would be a sweet spot for Megos to dwell.

Comment

• DC_Guy
        Museum Super Collector
        • Sep 18, 2008

Originally posted by tllgn
        thats a good question ^^^. i like the retail experience,i checked out " things from another world "and the guy didnt know what a mego was ,said they were not carrying to many action figures like
        they use to.about 9-10 years ago they carried EMCE star trek ,so i asked ,Suncoast so far hasnt got them either ,they also carried star trek and at least two emce planet of the apes then .who knows
        they might both get them .maybe .
        Not to veer off-topic, but...Suncoast is still a thing?? I had no idea (I'm glad to hear it, though)!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎