X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 awesome things on Ebay

Battle Star Galactica Wall Paper- One of the collections I wish I could start but probably never will is children's licensed wall paper. A lot of it is gorgeous and I'd like to cover a room with it. This can be yours for $20.

Monster Killer Laser Car- Remember that cool device that shot energy bolts at Godzilla and the Gargantuas? They made a toy of it, also I now know what it's called. What a big day for me.

The Black Hole Slide Projector Set- Every once in a while I find things that i don't know i've seen before, this item from the UK is definitely one of them.

Mike Power Secret Mission- Hasbro repackaged some old GI Joe sets for use with their new Atomic Superhero. I have no memory of these, which is weird because I was really into this stuff at that point. Anyway, they're really hard to get and cost a lot.

V British Annual - For those not in the know, an annual is a UK phenomenon, a hardbound book filled comics, stories and games that you traditionally got for Christmas. I had tons of them as a kid (mostly Doctor who and the Beano) but they made tons of these and I'm a total junkie. I need this one but I'm tapped out right now.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Confessional
    Maker & Whatnot
    • Aug 8, 2012

I'm a such sucker for viewer/projector toys!… Chad Valley did a wide range of subjects; the cool ones can be very spendy.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Love the '70s tones of the BSG wallpaper.

The Atomic man set and V Annual look like fun.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• cjefferys
        Duke of Gloat
        • Apr 23, 2006

Why on earth did they go with that weird logo for the BH projector? These days Disney would never let that happen.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
          HULK SMASH!
          • Apr 3, 2010

Originally posted by cjefferys
          Why on earth did they go with that weird logo for the BH projector? These days Disney would never let that happen.
          It was also used on one of the covers of the UK edition of the novelization:

And the Italian one:

And some movie posters:

Last edited by Bruce Banner; Mar 16, '19, 5:20 AM.
          PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎