Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I get a refund? Knee pins - help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vintage Quixotic
    • Feb 25, 2013

Originally posted by darkbros
    i agree, and I'm known to beat up FTC and hold them accountable! lol

At anytime did you send them a picture? I would have sent them a video of my attempt to use their pins so
    that everyone could be on the same page, so there is no mis-communication, followed up by a polite email
    asking for a refund. We live in an age now where taking video is easy, and sending it to people is easier.
    You would have proved your issue, and had evidence for PayPal if they refused to offer a refund.
    Yeah I sent 3 pictures. One of the leg, one of the bag of pegs and one of the two pieces inserted without the figure in between that I could not force together.

I left my piece of mind but in the context of a positive feedback, I'm not into conflict.

But I am bummed, I bought a clean lot of 4 Star Trek 12in for 75 bucks and I was gung-ho about restoring the three broken knees and two zombie heads and now I'm kind of discouraged from it all.
    Last edited by Vintage Quixotic; Mar 18, '19, 9:18 PM. Reason: Fix

Comment

• Vintage Quixotic
      • Feb 25, 2013

Update and full disclosure. I decided to try a new strategy - just sit around watching TV while I just casually kept trying to snap the pegs in with a pliers. After about 15 minutes I heard a click! Now, the leg plastic's a little scuffed but that's okay because the second one worked almost immediately. So, although I perceived a bad attitude from the seller I'm happy I didn't leave negative feedback because with a little elbow grease I got it to work. Now to fix those zombie heads!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎