Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I get a refund? Knee pins - help!!!!

Images
    Figures was ok when they just sold wrestling stuff
    .................................................. .......................

Quote Originally Posted by ODBJBG View Post
    Seemed like they tried to help you, despite their responses being short and not particularly “professional” they were genuine and tried to offer insight. There was some sort of miscommunication when you said it was just you and they took that to mean you figured it out and then You blew up and started cursing at them. I’ve not always been impressed with CTVTs products or services (I’ve had a mixed bag with both, some good, some bad) but it’s customer interactions like this that don’t surprise me that they’ve become harder to deal with. Yikes.
    " use a pliers or screwdriver" period. is hardly helpful insight. I didn't get aggravated until they proceeded to alienate the customer by implying that I am the problem not the product. And when "you're all set then" it's felt pretty clear he was being sarcastic. Any professional customer service rep would offer a refund or some real SOLUTION instead of busting balls with brief in complete sentences.
    Last edited by Vintage Quixotic; Mar 17, '19 at 5:18 PM. Reason: Fix

Images
    I got the impression he misunderstood you

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgiabuff View Post
    I got the impression he misunderstood you
    i agree, and I'm known to beat up FTC and hold them accountable! lol

At anytime did you send them a picture? I would have sent them a video of my attempt to use their pins so
    that everyone could be on the same page, so there is no mis-communication, followed up by a polite email
    asking for a refund. We live in an age now where taking video is easy, and sending it to people is easier.
    You would have proved your issue, and had evidence for PayPal if they refused to offer a refund.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

I’d have to agree that your “Ooh, it's just me, thank you.” didn’t read as sarcasm. When taken sincerely, it appears that you figured it out and even thanked him for his help.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Quote Originally Posted by darkbros View Post
    i agree, and I'm known to beat up FTC and hold them accountable! lol

At anytime did you send them a picture? I would have sent them a video of my attempt to use their pins so
    that everyone could be on the same page, so there is no mis-communication, followed up by a polite email
    asking for a refund. We live in an age now where taking video is easy, and sending it to people is easier.
    You would have proved your issue, and had evidence for PayPal if they refused to offer a refund.
    Yeah I sent 3 pictures. One of the leg, one of the bag of pegs and one of the two pieces inserted without the figure in between that I could not force together.

I left my piece of mind but in the context of a positive feedback, I'm not into conflict.

But I am bummed, I bought a clean lot of 4 Star Trek 12in for 75 bucks and I was gung-ho about restoring the three broken knees and two zombie heads and now I'm kind of discouraged from it all.
    Last edited by Vintage Quixotic; Mar 18, '19 at 9:18 PM. Reason: Fix