Thread: James Gunn back with Guardians 3!

Images

James Gunn back with Guardians 3!

Images
    ^Me too. Gunn got swept up with some legitmately nasty folks in my opinion. Sure, what he said was stupidly offensive, but it was a gag (in horrible taste, admittedly), and not really secret until some folks made a big deal out of it. I have heard Disney caved to pressure and fired him during the delicate finessing of the Fox deal, and now that it's done...here he is back again. So there may be something to that.

I'm sure some folks will be outraged by him being rehired, but honestly, as much as I love RDJ (and I do) the man was a train wreck for decades and now he's Marvel and Disney's poster boy. So, stones and glass houses, ya know?

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

James Gunn BEATS THE RAP! HAHAHAHA! RIGHT ON!!!

Blog Entries
    I really didn't have the intention of seeing this film if he wasn't involved. His firing was a corporate knee jerk reaction and it seemed the cast themselves weren't happy about it.

YES!!!!!

Guardians of the Galaxy is my favorite Marvel movie series...all thanks to the brilliant Gunn...

Gunn directing the Suicide Squad sequel? Wow, that movie is going to finally rock...

Images
    great news! good for Disney, although I am sure it was a financial decision anyway since they know the series needs him

Awesome news!!

Images
    I can't be anything but HAPPY! He knocked it out the park with the first two!

Awesome sauce! Disney handled the whole thing terribly, I'm happy they finally realized their mistake.