Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • noelani72
    27inaleon
    • Jun 25, 2002

^^yeah, I don't see them moving through my inventory much. What I ordered above was actually requested. They're alright, just not my taste. I enjoy the show and my kids have seen them in person.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

the fat sultan guy could be a henchman for King Tut other than that all I see is custom fodder there when they hit rock bottom prices.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Positive4sure
        • Aug 23, 2018

Did Mego produce 10,000 of each figure. Or are only certain figures produced in 10,000 each?
        Thank you

Comment

• Brue
          User without title
          • Sep 29, 2005

Did you ship may order yet? I AM STILL WAITING!

Comment

• noelani72
            27inaleon
            • Jun 25, 2002

Originally posted by Brue
            Did you ship may order yet? I AM STILL WAITING!
            lol i shipped it four months ago and sent it to Canada, right?

Comment

• noelani72
              27inaleon
              • Jun 25, 2002

Originally posted by Positive4sure
              Did Mego produce 10,000 of each figure. Or are only certain figures produced in 10,000 each?
              Thank you
              I think it was 10,000 each figure.

Comment

• noelani72
                27inaleon
                • Jun 25, 2002

L2P sent me the standard email the other day stating all my pending orders will be shipping within month.
                I am seeing tons of product showing up in the hands of L2P buyers...

yes, I did the "..."
                I got another receipt today, which indicates they are moving my orders to boxing/labeling/shipping.
                The kicker is, the dollar amount makes no sense soooooo I have no idea what it is.
                What I do know is, it's another partial shipment...which if I am correct, is going to annoy me.
                They assured me I would have all my pending orders this month, but these partial shipments are eating into those shipping costs.

And yes, they are charging me an extra $5 per box to ship to my residence.
                Spoke to my boss today and I have have them shipped to my office to save that money.

Guess I'll see what the next few weeks bring me.

Comment

• Adam West
                  Museum CPA
                  • Apr 14, 2003

I think you are telling us that this isn’t working out and with all good intentions that you really can’t do this better than anyone else? I just want to make sure since I said I would place future orders from you but I am not sure if you are going to continue or not
                  "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
                  ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Jan 19, 2008

Shipping seems to be quite expensive.

Comment

• noelani72
                      27inaleon
                      • Jun 25, 2002

it has been a very slow process and difficult to really tell folks a figure/shipping price. each one of my three shipments thus far has been a different cost.
                      I have three more shipments enroute - two have an eta for Mon/Tues...the third hasn't even shipped yet.

At a 10,000 foot view, I'd say figures are going to be $14.50ea. I'd encourage folks to buy multiples and not just a single figure so the USPS Flat Rate Medium box for $14.55 can be utilized to its fullest. Probably get at least 6 figures in that box. Everyone, myself included, is all about the best deal, the cheapest deal. there might be a cheaper deal, but it is not in me to weigh each and every box, buy different box sizes, jump thru every hoop to save .75 or so. Sorry.

I think L2P is either pretty busy, or pretty disorganized. I've seen fellow L2P vendors on Facebook getting boxes and boxes of stuff before I even get a first of three emails saying my backorders are pending. Those folks were even saying they had shipping arrival dates of their orders before I even got the official "we are letting you know the boat is docked and product will reach us in 7-10 days"....appears to me, that boat docked two weeks ago and orders were already getting filled....before I, an L2P vendor, even knew it.

I've put about $1000 into L2P so far and wasn't really prepared to have a slow go of things. I don't hope it comes across as complaining, because I'm not trying to come off that way...I am just being transparent and now that I am part of it, I see why there's soooooo many posts from folks asking where their stuff is at.....you know, the ones where they say "Hey, so-and-so hasn't shipped my preorder yet, but so-and-so got theirs".....

I'd love nothing more than to have all my inventory officially available next week, sell it all, collect that money, and put in another order with the expectation I'll have it in my hands within two weeks time....but I bet any order I put in with L2P is going to be a 4 week minimum ordeal. Then, from the business side, I see why some online vendors/brick-n-mortar stores are listing figures at $19.99ea....sitting on that kind of money, getting no return on investment...geesh....listen to me, I sound like a business man hahaha.

All I want is to get stuff first - so I can hook up my brother and sisters....got a tax ID to do so....annnnnd was waaaay unprepared for the mental inability to cope with the slow rollout process.
                      But, I can only believe it will get better. I asked L2P if they got in thousands of figures so subsequent shipping will be quicker....and they really didn't answer that question.

(not to forget, I don't even know what I have to pay in taxes yet...I have to file before April 20th...just did my personal taxes, and that is next on my list of things to do)

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

so a single figure would be near 30 bucks total with shipping?
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• noelani72
                          27inaleon
                          • Jun 25, 2002

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                          so a single figure would be near 30 bucks total with shipping?
                          the medium box flat rate by the Post Office would be too expensive to get just one figure.
                          lets say it was a box of six figures - if I did $14.50 per figure, the shipping boils down to $2.43 pre figure. That'd be $16.93 per figure after shipping and that's probably the best deal out there.

I don't have a good source for small boxes in my town - they don't have jack. When I did the GWS Playset, I bought my boxes and materials form ULine. Small boxes are something like $1.50, then I have to pay shipping to get them, which pretty much doubles the prices lol.

I'm seeing some new Megs being sold in Marketplace - dunno what he's charging, but he might be the source for those who are wanting the single figure here-n-there. Doing a bulk thing with me would probably be the best bag for the buck.

I still have a trip planned to UPS to talk to them, see if they have any packaging onsite.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

Off to ebay then for my Elvis

Comment

• TrekStar
                              Trek or Treat
                              • Jan 20, 2011

Ebay is my last option unless I can find my loan figure for a decent price, it's the extra charge for shipping that bites.
                              The Red Sash Romulan I found the other day going for $25.00 with shipping included was the cheapest I have seen,
                              the ones up now are going for that or more not including shipping.

Hopefully the 8" superstore will get these, but right now there on pre order and or not yet available, it still says
                              arriving March 2019

Comment

• PNGwynne
                                Master of Fowl Play
                                • Jun 5, 2008

Honestly, I hate buying online. You can't see the quality of anything--the toy's deco, clothes, etc. And Amazon and B&N, who have killed local booksellers, have no clue how to ship heavy, collector, and hardcover books.

I prefer to buy here from collectors I trust.
                                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎