X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by comicmike
    Oh *No*! Oh I'm challenged to read this feedback. Sigh.
    Personally, I use small, strategic dabs of Shoe Goo II on clear items/joints, & clean up any excess of glue with dabs of Rubber Cement Thinner + cotton swabs. I'm curious if it's repairable. Is the waist really that loose? Oh no.
    I am not too interested in "repairing" the figure. The ankles are the worse problem that hinder posing. I've tried to contact Toywiz about a return. As of now I feel like I paid 40 bucks for a really nice Nosferatu and some junk custom fodder if I am stuck with it.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

3 days later no reply from Toywiz. I guess they don't stand behind what they sell.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Well, you say he won't stand, but he's standing in the first picture you posted.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
          Well, you say he won't stand, but he's standing in the first picture you posted.
          then he fell over and went boom. Its junk.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎