el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Cobra Kai season 2 teaser...

Oh yeah...

sigpic
  • great_chandel
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2, 2015

I loved season 1!!!! I cannot wait for season 2 (April 24th). With Martin Kove back, this season will be great! I am just waiting to see what episode Elisabeth Shue returns!?!??!? Long live "wax on, wax off!!!"

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

Can’t wait. Really enjoyed season one.
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

is this still pay for streaming?

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
          Career Member
          • Jun 8, 2015

Rumor is...

ALi is really married to Terry Silver's and not that guy on her faKebook profile.
          and Terry is enlisting Chozen for revenge!

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
            Career Member
            • Jun 8, 2015

ya know after this NEW TRAILER, I am MORE jacked up for this then ENDGAME! HAHAHA!

Cobra Kai may have won the battle, but the war has just begun. Watch Johnny Lawrence and Daniel LaRusso pick up where they left off in Season 1, and train a ...

Comment

• Brue
              User without title
              • Sep 29, 2005

Since season 1 has long since been posted, would it be all right for someone to post a summary of the season? I don't plan to ever pay for YouTube red or watch the rest. But I would like to know what happened. It seemed to me from the first episode or two that it would be a reversal of roles somewhat. With johnny being the good guy down on his luck and danny needing Redemption because he lost his way.

Edit: I just watched that trailer. That would make it seem like Johnny was still a jerk. Or is this just another step along the way to Johnny and Danny both realizing they don't have to be jerks?
              Last edited by Brue; Apr 13, '19, 3:07 PM.

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
                Career Member
                • Jun 8, 2015

Hi Brue, will post a summary later, but last year, I "Joined" Youtube for a FREE MONTH and watched the whole series (10 episodes) and then CANCELLED my membership and didn't pay a dime.

Okay, I lied...

I bought a BOOTLEG at C2E2 for $15, this year!

I suspect they might do it again for NEW members. but I am hooked on this and will pry a crowbar into my wallet for series two!

Comment

• Adam West
                  Museum CPA
                  • Apr 14, 2003

I watched the first free episodes from season 1 and didn't want to pay the subscription fee for one youtube series I want to see and a lot of times just don't have the time to binge watch the series and turn it off. Maybe once Season 2 is out; I will subscribe and watch both seasons within a month. Honestly I wish some of the items I could just buy a la carte which will probably be the wave of the future. I don't have HBO because it is $15 a month and honestly GOT is all I watch and maybe a few specials.
                  "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
                  ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
                    Career Member
                    • Jun 8, 2015

JUST watched episode 1 from Series TWO and wow, the FIRST 3-5 minutes are explosive. interesting set up and i can already see where some of this is gonna lead to.

ENJOY!

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                      HULK SMASH!
                      • Apr 3, 2010

Just got through season 2... Great show. And wow... what a final episode!

This show is a prime example of compelling storytelling and maintaining narrative pace within a compact framework of half-hour episodes... Many other shows could learn a few lessons from Cobra Kai's structure.
                      PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
                        Career Member
                        • Jun 8, 2015

Originally posted by Brue
                        Since season 1 has long since been posted, would it be all right for someone to post a summary of the season? I don't plan to ever pay for YouTube red or watch the rest. But I would like to know what happened. It seemed to me from the first episode or two that it would be a reversal of roles somewhat. With johnny being the good guy down on his luck and danny needing Redemption because he lost his way.

Edit: I just watched that trailer. That would make it seem like Johnny was still a jerk. Or is this just another step along the way to Johnny and Danny both realizing they don't have to be jerks?
                        Brue; I haven't forgotten about you, will do, been busy, just watched the entire series two and WOW.

All im gonna say for now is episodes 6 & 10 were brilliant! Now I have to wait for a YEAR for series Three! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!!!

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
                          Career Member
                          • Jun 8, 2015

Originally posted by Brue

FINALLY, got around to it, hope is all makes sense

COBRA KAI series one

Cast of Characters

Miguel: new tenant at Johnny’s apartment complex
                          Sam (Samantha) Daniel’s daughter
                          Amanda: Daniel’s wife
                          Yasmine: Snobby la brat, Sam’s friend
                          Kylar: a punk bully
                          Louie: Daniel’s cousin, who works at the dealership
                          Robby: Johnny’s forgotten son
                          Lucille: Daniel’s mom
                          Dimitri: A geek, one of Miguel’s friends
                          Eli/Hawk: a geek, but transforms into a bad *** one he joins cobra kai. Friend of Miguel
                          Anthony: Daniel’s FAT lazy son
                          Aisha Robinson: Sam’s friend and only female Cobra Kai student
                          Carmen Diaz: Miguels’ mom
                          Rosa Diaz: Miguel’s grandma
                          Moon: Yasmine and Sam’s hippy friend

EPISODE ONE:
                          Johnny Lawrence; is a down and out handyman worker type. He lives in a crummy pad in Reseda, he meets one of his neighbors a teen named; Miguel.
                          In his travels for work, he sees a billboard for a car dealership owned by Daniel LaRusso, he is clearly upset.
                          He gets fired from his job, goes to the local liquor/candy shop at the strip mall and order a slice of crappy pizza and eats it in the parking lot. Miguel is in the shop buying Pepto-Bismol for his granny.
                          Four bullies start picking on Miguel and Johnny intercedes and tells them to leave him alone. They call him a homeless bum and start a fight with him. Johnny wails on them!
                          Next day Miguel ask Johnny to train him, Johnny says no. Johnny gets drunk and goes joy riding. He ends up at old HS and reminisces about ALI. Then his car is HIT by a suv driven by Yasmine. And Sam; Daniel’s teen daughter is in the car.
                          Johnny’s car ends up at LaRusso motors for repairs. He fatefully ends up meeting Daniel after so many years.
                          After some time, he agrees to teach Miguel.

EPISODE TWO:

Johnny’s flashes back to the 70’s where he is a teen in Encino Hills, his step dad is a rich tv executive (played by Ed Asner!) and his (loving) mom is married to him. He goes for a bike ride and sees Cobra Kai dojo for the first time. Looks in window, his fate is sealed.
                          Back to modern day: SAM has been hanging around a bad crowd, and she falls for one of the bullies who beat Miguel; KYLAR a real piece of trash.
                          AT school the bullies pick on Miguel and his new friends; Ely and Dimitri two GEEKS! (or is that GLEEKS?) :D

EPISODE THREE:
                          We meet LOUIE; Daniel’s cousin from Jersey who is working at the shop, he is a bum.
                          Daniel see’s his billboard defaced; someone used a spray can to draw a penis in his mouth!
                          Daniel is mad!
                          Miguel goes to school helloween party and gets beat up by Kyler and bullies
                          Daniel chaperoning party embarrasses Sam and she is ****ed at him

Episode four:
                          Robby gets a job at LaRusso motors and does grunt work
                          Daniel suspects rival dealership TOM COLE did the defacing, goes to confront him. Tells him OFF! 😊
                          Robby’s mom brings home a loser to apartment to bang! Robby ****ed off!

Episode five:
                          Daniel tries to “buy” strip mall where Johnny’s dojo is, but really gets owner to JACK UP rents!
                          Daniel’s wife mad at him for that, tell’s him about OTHER STORES in mall trying to make a living!
                          Snobby girls at school blow off Sam, make fun of her by sending pics of her with penis in mouth!
                          Johnny hurting for cash, goes to pawn shop to pawn possession, funny!
                          Miguel has first fight! WINS!
                          Johnny proud of Miguel! Hugs him in front of Robby, who is hidden away!

Episode six:

Johnny has first class session with group! Due to Miguel winning over bullies!
                          In school Sam & Miguel bond
                          Flashback: johnny remembers dinner with mom and step dad when he asks to join cobra kai and step dad gets all bent out of shape, (ED ASNER is step dad; rich cheapskate!)
                          Eli gets a Mohawk and becomes: HAWK! New persona, new attitude!!

Episode seven:
                          Daniel bonds with Robby and trains him WAX ON WAX OFF!
                          Robby’s hoodlum friends want him to get access codes to get in to steal!
                          Johnny finds out cobra kai is banned from all valley tournament! Gets mad
                          Sam & Miguel go on date, get to meet Senor Octopus! 😊
                          Robby does not give codes to hoods and fights them, and tricks them to get on camera!
                          Johnny opens up to committee and gets reinstated!

Episode eight:

More training for tournament, has them chased by dogs!! 😊
                          Dan’s mom- kid’s Grandma: LUCILLE; comes over for dinner, she and Dan’s wife do not get along!
                          Johnny find out Miguel is going out with Sam and tells him to watch out for ALL LaRusso’s and tells him story about meeting and falling in love with Ali and losing her to Daniel!
                          In his own “WORDS” (DISTORTED)!
                          Sam and Robby meet
                          Sam helps mend relationship between Lucille and Amanda
                          Daniel trains more with Robby
                          Johnny returns money to Sid his step dad
                          Louie and some thugs smash and then burn Johnny’s car, Johnny kicks their asses and goes after Daniel

Episode nine:
                          Johnny goes to Daniel’s house and they are about to fight, but Amanda offers Breakfast
                          Amanda finds out Sam was with Yasmine who wrecked Johnny’s car. She is grounded
                          Daniel gives Johnny a new car to make up for the burnt one. They go out on a test drive and then go back to Daniels old apartment building. Then they go for a drink or 2 or 20.

Sam has no phone or internet access being grounded and Miguel is texting her ALL DAY! Impatiently!!

Yasmine has a party and it is crashed by all the Gleeks! :D
                          At the bar Johnny finds out from Daniel that Ali is married and a doctor.
                          Robby fakes being hurt to get Sam to give him a ride and they go to party!
                          Miguel sees them and he is drunk and then accidentally hits Sam.
                          Daniel finds out Robby is Johnny’s son and Johnny finds out Robby is taking lessons from Daniel!!

Episode ten:
                          The all valley tournament is here.

Sam and Daniel don’t want to go.
                          Robby registers and fights alone, without Daniel
                          Eventually Amanda get Sam & Daniel to go.
                          Sees Robby doing good, and decides to mentor him
                          Robby loses to Miguel in match due to cheap shot!
                          Sam still mad at Miguel
                          Sam contemplates training with Dad
                          Daniel takes Robby for a ride tells him he is going to open his own dojo at Mr. Myagi’s house!
                          At Cobra Kai dojo Johnny mad that he failed his son, then someone comes into dojo

It is John Kreese.
                          “the story has only begun” he says.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and as of OCTOBER of this year, BOTH Series of Cobra Kai 1& 2 are gonna be FREE to watch along with the upcoming series three in 2020!!! But it's gonna be a LOOOONNGG Wait!!

I hope it all makes sense to ya Brue!

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎