Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cobra Kai season 2 teaser...

Cobra Kai season 2 teaser...

Oh yeah...

Images
    I loved season 1!!!! I cannot wait for season 2 (April 24th). With Martin Kove back, this season will be great! I am just waiting to see what episode Elisabeth Shue returns!?!??!? Long live "wax on, wax off!!!"

Images
    Canít wait. Really enjoyed season one.

Images
    is this still pay for streaming?

Rumor is...

ALi is really married to Terry Silver's and not that guy on her faKebook profile.
    and Terry is enlisting Chozen for revenge!

ya know after this NEW TRAILER, I am MORE jacked up for this then ENDGAME! HAHAHA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=VaXoQJx3jYs

Images
    Since season 1 has long since been posted, would it be all right for someone to post a summary of the season? I don't plan to ever pay for YouTube red or watch the rest. But I would like to know what happened. It seemed to me from the first episode or two that it would be a reversal of roles somewhat. With johnny being the good guy down on his luck and danny needing Redemption because he lost his way.

Edit: I just watched that trailer. That would make it seem like Johnny was still a jerk. Or is this just another step along the way to Johnny and Danny both realizing they don't have to be jerks?
    Last edited by Brue; Apr 13, '19 at 3:07 PM.

Hi Brue, will post a summary later, but last year, I "Joined" Youtube for a FREE MONTH and watched the whole series (10 episodes) and then CANCELLED my membership and didn't pay a dime.

Okay, I lied...

I bought a BOOTLEG at C2E2 for $15, this year!

I suspect they might do it again for NEW members. but I am hooked on this and will pry a crowbar into my wallet for series two!

Images
    I watched the first free episodes from season 1 and didn't want to pay the subscription fee for one youtube series I want to see and a lot of times just don't have the time to binge watch the series and turn it off. Maybe once Season 2 is out; I will subscribe and watch both seasons within a month. Honestly I wish some of the items I could just buy a la carte which will probably be the wave of the future. I don't have HBO because it is $15 a month and honestly GOT is all I watch and maybe a few specials.
    "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
    ~Vaclav Hlavaty

JUST watched episode 1 from Series TWO and wow, the FIRST 3-5 minutes are explosive. interesting set up and i can already see where some of this is gonna lead to.

ENJOY!