Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AO
    • Feb 12, 2011

Originally posted by JediJaida
    Some of mine broke in the package! Maya's head was beautiful but way too big for the body and the boots were cheap as all heck and shattered with the least amount of pressure.
    Yep all the early CTVT stuff was notorious for that, Still love the line though and wish I bought more when they were cheap. Even broken figures are good for customs/

Comment

• LardLad
      Museum Patron
      • Mar 13, 2012

Spyweb007 - Love to see your painted Koenig head. I'm probably going to order two since I'll probably bugger the first up beyond all hope of repair.

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

A new series with decent bodies and correctly sized heads, I'd definitely be in for them.

Comment

• danadoll
          Micronaut Nut!
          • Apr 11, 2005

I miss it too, in a way. I was hoping they'd do a few more alien creatures (maybe some of the aliens Maya turned into, it wouldn't really matter too much if they had big heads...lol).

I'm currently customizing a few more characters from the show.

Dana
          "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• Megotastrophe
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 29, 2018

It really was/is kind of amazing how deep into a line FTC/CTVT went/goes. Space 1999...Batman 66...DC Heroes...Superfriends...even the Happy Days and Married with Children lines. When they were 15 dollar figures there were legitimate complaints about the quality. Now that the quality is better I would love to see them reintro the 1999 and Munsters lines.

Comment

• LardLad
              Museum Patron
              • Mar 13, 2012

Have to agree - never expected to see Space 1999 characters like Mentor or the Companion as figures. The Batman 1966 line was amazing, they even produces Alfred in the Batman costume...

I'd love to see Koenig and Russel figures from CTVT, and maybe a Bergman that doesn't look perpetually startled.

Comment

• Steeler80
                Mayor of Strunk
                • Jun 29, 2001

I missed the line and hate that I did. I've slowly started gathering them but they're expensive on the secondary market.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎