Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The FLASH returns tonight!

The FLASH returns tonight!

And it's gonna be a good one!

GRODD returns to destroy Central City and the Flash must team up with King Shark to stop him!

Finally a stand alone classic villains episode!

sounds like nerd nirvana television :D

Half way through tonight's episode, and the attitudes of these people makes me want them to get what they deserve. End some characters, please...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    Half way through tonight's episode, and the attitudes of these people makes me want them to get what they deserve. End some characters, please...
    If you're referring to the bit that should have ended reasonably with someone saying, "So I should have let you literally get your head bitten off," yeah, they lost me there, too.

Images
    I still enjoy the Flash, but it stumbles over itself constantly with stuff like this. It's plauged these shows as far back as Smallville. Budgetary and strict seasonal storyline needs have often hampered these shows, keeping characters and storylines from progressing naturally. Every time it's like hitting a brick wall.

King Shark was VERY Ben Grimm in this episode. How many times has Ben sacrificed his "one chance" at being human for the greater good?

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by knight errant00 View Post
    If you're referring to the bit that should have ended reasonably with someone saying, "So I should have let you literally get your head bitten off," yeah, they lost me there, too.
    Yes! At that point I had to pause it for a twenty minute break.

Images
    the only budget problem this show has is the writers' salaries, since the creators had plenty of $$ for the sharkape action scenes
    personally I'd rather have great stories and corny vfx but that's just me.
    besides the above, the other cringer for me was when Frost blasted Barry 'cause, y'know, the Flash isn't faster than wind...

other than those it was a pretty good episode I thought, as was the timeloop one with Cicada

Images
    I was just happy for a different villain then Cicada

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by C.H.O.A.M. View Post
    the only budget problem this show has is the writers' salaries, since the creators had plenty of $$ for the sharkape action scenes
    personally I'd rather have great stories and corny vfx but that's just me.
    besides the above, the other cringer for me was when Frost blasted Barry 'cause, y'know, the Flash isn't faster than wind...

other than those it was a pretty good episode I thought, as was the timeloop one with Cicada
    Yeah, I did enjoy the Cicada/Timeloop episode. Directed by Rachel Talalay who also directed wonderful Doctor Who episode "Heaven Sent" which had a similar bent...
    Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

I need me a Sherloque Wells coat!