Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Do people still buy heads?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatroy View Post
    I never liked that Hawkman head.
    time for a redo then. I'd love to see you take a crack at Captain America and the Hulk, too.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    I'd love to see you take a crack at Captain America...
    Oh, yes!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I appreciate the photo link. I don't see Aquaman--do you still offer it? In lieu of it, I'm considering Crabbe/Flash Gordon.

I would love to see you essay another Hawkman or earliest Sandman.
    I still have the Filmation Aquaman head.

Quote Originally Posted by aquatroy View Post
    I still have the Filmation Aquaman head.
    Do you mean the "gas mask" Sandman?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Good news regarding Aquaman!

And yes, I mean the version of Sandman with the gas mask.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Oh, yes!
    no love for the HULK???
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Blog Entries
    Compared to Cap? No. Not judging, just prioritizing lol.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Compared to Cap? No. Not judging, just prioritizing lol.
    I'd just really dig a Troy style Hulk and more in the Marvel Universe.

Good news regarding Aquaman!

And yes, I mean the version of Sandman with the gas mask.
    Gas mask Sandman would be cool. Someting to think about.
    Would the fedora be part of the sculpt? Does Doc (or someone else) offer 1/9 hats?

Images
    Blog Entries
    ^ I was discussing that today in a customego thread. Not sure of Doc, but CTVT does, and I was wondering about Freddy Krueger, too.

I'm certainly not against a fedora being sculpted on, though--in fact, I'd prefer it unless the head is cast in blue.

Sandman, Hourman, Mr. Terrific and Dr. Mid-Nite are my favorite GA heroes.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Mar 16, '19 at 8:10 PM.