• Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
    Oh, yes!
    no love for the HULK???
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Compared to Cap? No. Not judging, just prioritizing lol.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Compared to Cap? No. Not judging, just prioritizing lol.
        I'd just really dig a Troy style Hulk and more in the Marvel Universe.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• aquatroy
          Permanent Member
          • Apr 28, 2002

Good news regarding Aquaman!

And yes, I mean the version of Sandman with the gas mask.
          Gas mask Sandman would be cool. Someting to think about.
          Would the fedora be part of the sculpt? Does Doc (or someone else) offer 1/9 hats?
          Hey! Check out the pictures.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

^ I was discussing that today in a customego thread. Not sure of Doc, but CTVT does, and I was wondering about Freddy Krueger, too.

I'm certainly not against a fedora being sculpted on, though--in fact, I'd prefer it unless the head is cast in blue.

Sandman, Hourman, Mr. Terrific and Dr. Mid-Nite are my favorite GA heroes.
            Last edited by PNGwynne; Mar 16, '19, 8:10 PM.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• aquatroy
              Permanent Member
              • Apr 28, 2002

Originally posted by thunderbolt
              I'd just really dig a Troy style Hulk and more in the Marvel Universe.
              I think because Mego Hulk is so small, I havent thought making a Hulk head. Do you have a body in mind?

Comment

• gman
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 4, 2002

Do a cut-down of the white hobby lobby cowboy hat.... They actually make great fedoras and you can paint them with silk flower paint....
                Don't be sorry. How would you know? You've been watching MTV all your life.

Comment

• gman
                  Persistent Member
                  • Sep 4, 2002

Troy's Mr. Terrific head is really cool looking... I'd like to see a Johnny Quick/Shield type head.... 1940s Shield is in my bucket list...and in Troy's style would make it even better...
                  Don't be sorry. How would you know? You've been watching MTV all your life.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Ooh, Archie heroes, such a great idea: Shield, Fly, etc. Troy could do them well, I agree.

Comment

• palitoy
                      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                      • Jun 16, 2001

Ooh, Archie heroes, such a great idea: Shield, Fly, etc. Troy could do them well, I agree.
                      I second this.
                      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• aquatroy
                        Permanent Member
                        • Apr 28, 2002

Originally posted by gman
                        Troy's Mr. Terrific head is really cool looking... I'd like to see a Johnny Quick/Shield type head.... 1940s Shield is in my bucket list...and in Troy's style would make it even better...
                        A Johnny Quick/Captain Marvel (Mar-vell) head is on the list of heads I want to do. I want to get a Mar_vell custom (short white hair version) done some time.

Comment

• aquatroy
                          Permanent Member
                          • Apr 28, 2002

I have done an MLJ Black Hood.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

That's right, I was confusing him with leotard Sandman. The heads for both Black Hood and Black Marvel are nice.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by aquatroy
                              I think because Mego Hulk is so small, I havent thought making a Hulk head. Do you have a body in mind?
                              FTC and Doc Mego make taller hulk style bodies. then you could go outside the Mego world and use a Famous Covers Hulk or something taller for a bigger Hulk.

Comment

• danadoll
                                Micronaut Nut!
                                • Apr 11, 2005

I really like those Cyclops heads, Troy...but they're all pretty amazing. I Love the generic bearded fellow, he looks like the Doom Patrol's Chief to me...the Flash Gordon head is really cool too.

Dana
                                Last edited by danadoll; Mar 17, '19, 7:23 AM.
                                "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎