X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

New Hellboy Trailer

I like it more now, looks a lot more comicbook-y than the Del Toro movies. Lots of elements lifted from the Wild Hunt. Still not thrilled that they felt the need to change Alice so much. Looks like Ben Damio is in control of his were-jaguar curse here.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Wow, a million times better than the first trailer...it actually looks awesome...
    sigpic

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

Looks COOL! Plus, I'm glad Ron Perlman is gone...he's a Jerk.
      sigpic

Comment

• MRP
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by Hector
        Wow, a million times better than the first trailer...it actually looks awesome...
        Agreed, wholeheartedly.

-M
        "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

I do like the fact that it looks a lot more like a comic in general, not a Hellboy comic, just the colors and look of it. There is a redband trailer with unnecessary language that is not reflective of the source material.
          Last edited by thunderbolt; Mar 3, '19, 4:56 PM.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎