X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 awesome things on Ebay

Planet of the Apes Target Set- It PAINS me to share this but I don't have a hunnert bucks right now, stupid dental work for children *kicks dirt*

Archer: Fugitive from the Empire Poster: I may be the only person who fondly remembers this busted TV pilot from 1981 but I guess they actually sold this as a movie to Europeans. I haven't seen it since the early 90s but i remember digging it. Watch the whole movie on Youtube, hooray!

Multiple Toys Justice League Set- Sure, they're super crude but they're also some of the earliest plastic versions of our beloved characters. Oh how I want these but unless you folks would support a kick starter, I ain't getting them.

Six Million Dollar Man Tracksuit- Ok this listing has ended but this was the same (but THE one) track suit worn by Steve Austin. If this weren't totally too small for me, it would have been mine ! I run at slow motion already, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT!

War of the Daleks Board Game- When i was a teenager i found a copy of this at a mall toystore, what the hell was a ten year old British boardgame doing in a "Toys and Wheels" store in Pickering, Ontario? I never found out and stupidly sold it in college, I still have one of the toy Daleks somewhere...For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

The Archer Fugitive from the Empire? How I've hoped that would turn up on DVD.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Confessional
      Maker & Whatnot
      • Aug 8, 2012

I have been so tempted to bust out my target set for years… I'm a sucker for those sweet little illustrated cut-outs. *Missles* flying in Ape City!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎