Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

On the other hand, I could watch a show with just Nygma and Cobblepot for hours.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      looks like this kid is better

That was both hilarious and creepy as hell...

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

That video is 10 years old.

Here’s that Batman kid all grown up, still creepy and weird, lol...

sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by palitoy
          Yeah while I was never big on Smallville, I'd check out the "event" episodes and I remember watching that in a hotel room and thinking "that's it?".
          I know what you mean, but I loved the Aquaman episodes. I thought the first one was a bit magical.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by PNGwynne
            I know what you mean, but I loved the Aquaman episodes. I thought the first one was a bit magical.
            Yeah, those had my attention as did the Justice League/Justice Society ones. They were OK.
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

April Fool’s or the real deal?

sigpic

Comment

• jwyblejr
                  galactic yo-yo
                  • Apr 6, 2006

Not sure how they'll wrap everything up in two episodes. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                    galactic yo-yo
                    • Apr 6, 2006

That was......a letdown. That's all I'm going to say for now.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                      Muddling through
                      • Oct 4, 2008

i enjoyed it. the new actress playing Selina is smoking hot

Comment

• Brue
                        User without title
                        • Sep 29, 2005

Originally posted by jwyblejr
                        That was......a letdown. That's all I'm going to say for now.
                        For anyone who has not watched the final episode, do not read my post.

I disagree. I had a hard time getting through the series. I took months off at a time. I skip watched some episodes. But there was a lot of fun along the way. Solomon Grundy. The top four bad guys. Penguin Riddler Catwoman Joker.

The final episode gave us a scene at the chemical Factory. It set up Batgirl. It gave us a really incredible Joker. PS. A great Joker is not an actor- it is a script, dialogue, set up, look, and actor.

The final episode gave us the final look of penguin, Riddler, Catwoman. And the way Riddler and penguin were captured looking like a scene out of cartoons or the animated Batman show was awesome. Catwoman stealing a jewel is just Batman gold.

And this show was set up like Smallville but it gave us glimpses of the character in costume the entire final episode. It gave us other comic book tropes like one second til detonation. It just hit all the stops. I think this was a great ending to a mediocre show.

In answer to someone else's post earlier, yes the mustache was shaved.

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

Agreed, Brue.

They showed enough Batman to satisfy my appetite.

The Joker was ugly, demented, demonic...and lots of fun. I’m going out on a limb here...but Cameron Monaghan is now my all time favorite non-Animated Joker, and yes, even over both Heath Ledger and Cesar Romero. Cameron Monaghan owned and nailed the role. He’s got to be in the friggin movies...a real crime if he isn’t...
                          sigpic

Comment

• Brue
                            User without title
                            • Sep 29, 2005

Originally posted by Hector
                            Agreed, Brue.

They showed enough Batman to satisfy my appetite.

The Joker was ugly, demented, demonic...and lots of fun. I’m going out on a limb here...but Cameron Monaghan is now my all time favorite non-Animated Joker, and yes, even over both Heath Ledger and Cesar Romero. Cameron Monaghan owned and nailed the role. He’s got to be in the friggin movies...a real crime if he isn’t...
                            I agree the actor, and the role he was given to play, make him one of, if not the best, Joker. Though they will never put him in a feature film as the Joker. Movies typically don't do that. And DC has shown they have no interest in putting TV characters in the movies.

What would really be cool he is to see an annual made-for-tv film starring these characters and actors. I would totally be into an event night like that.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                              galactic yo-yo
                              • Apr 6, 2006

Got nothing against the bad guys. I thought they were fine. What bugged me most was that they threw everyone in Arkham for ten years until Bruce came back.

Comment

• Brue
                                User without title
                                • Sep 29, 2005

Originally posted by jwyblejr
                                Got nothing against the bad guys. I thought they were fine. What bugged me most was that they threw everyone in Arkham for ten years until Bruce came back.
                                They didn't let them go because Bruce came back. Bruce came back when Penguin was set to be released. -Riddler and Joker were not released. They escaped. Catwoman was not in arkham.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎