Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

All the mego Bat-family makes an appearance except Robin it probably would have been a stretch to shoehorn him in there.
    Overall I think it was an enjoyable finale for what it was.

Comment

• powersthatbe
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 27, 2010

I was pleased how much the adult cat woman looked like an older Selina.The Joker actor has been fantastic all throughout.As he’s still young perhaps in a future Batman movie or show he’ll be called again for the part.i was disappointed to see the final look for Batman,but it was very brief and I liked how he was “in the shadows”!through the show.I was surprised Barbara didn’t perish in the show but she regained her sanity and raised her daughter.

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by Brue
        They didn't let them go because Bruce came back. Bruce came back when Penguin was set to be released. -Riddler and Joker were not released. They escaped. Catwoman was not in arkham.

Never said who released them. What annoyed me was having them in there for the ten years,then they broke out or got released.

Comment

• Wee67
          Museum Correspondent
          • Apr 2, 2002

Originally posted by jwyblejr
          Never said who released them. What annoyed me was having them in there for the ten years,then they broke out or got released.
          I thought the Joker arranged his own escape along with the Riddler. Did misread that?

While I have enjoyed the Joker and Riddler throughout the series, I was underwhelmed by the finale. For me, it felt like little snippets of plot without any real story... like they were trying to squeeze everything into a prologue rather than wrap things up over the last season. I'm glad most others seemed to like it.
          WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎