Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monsterwax
    • Dec 9, 2007

Different Monster cards

One of my favorite subsets in the mego cards are the various monsters. (That's what actually started me collecting them in the first place.) I just wish someone had told me about them sooner so I wasn't so late to the game!

Since I'm probably not the only monster card collector here, a few of you might likewise be interested in a monster series about to expire on Kickstarter. It's called MONSTERS FROM HELL and has a definite 1960s vibe. There's only a 100 of the top tier metal cards made, so those may be gone by the time you see this, but even the base cards look pretty cool.

See Monster card series on Kickstarter
  • monsterwax
    • Dec 9, 2007

So has #96 been issued yet? Or does anyone know what it is going to be? Then I suppose there will be a final checklist?

Comment

• Obibob
      Museum Super Collector
      • Jul 27, 2007

Hi Kurt, #96 is Glinda from the Wizard of Oz.

Comment

• monsterwax
        • Dec 9, 2007

Thanks Obibob, I finally got it (thanks to Lonnie!). Now I have the complete, cool, promo set! (except for maybe the last checklist... has that been published yet?) Anyway, I'm very appreciative. In fact, I'm gonna announce my own (almost free) promo to all my fellow mego traders and monster fans. They're horrible, ugly monsters too! But it's an exclusive only good for another ten days. So check out the images and see if want some very rare and oddball monster cards.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎