Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC Super Heroes Girls dolls from the new cartoon.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

DC Super Heroes Girls dolls from the new cartoon.

Dolls look alright and the cartoon looks way better than the last one. More action and less of DC version of Monster High.

Cartoon trailer

Last edited by Werewolf; Feb 15, '19, 7:53 PM. Reason: added link
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Those eyes are too LARGE this is a pass for me.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

The designs are based on the Super Best Friends Forever shorts. I think they are adorable.

Why couldn't have Lauren Faust gotten She-Ra!? Argghhhh!!!!!

Last edited by Werewolf; Feb 15, '19, 8:18 PM.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

What scale are these?
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          What scale are these?
          I don't know yet.

BTW: The dolls are actually pretty cute. The lighting is just terrible in the first two photos. The video clip shows off the dolls better.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Better pics of the dolls here. Says they are 12 inch scale. They are really cute.

While I'm extremely excited about someone new taking the lead on fully posable DC Comics action figures, it isn't because Mattel did anyth...

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎