Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

I really hope we get expanded characters like Tarkin and such. I get why they're repop the original 12 but let's expand the first movie.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I don't know how far they will go with this but I would consider anything past the original 12 an added bonus. I'd also be super happy for variants like small head Han and vinyl cape Jawa.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
        Often invisible
        • Jul 18, 2002

They look pretty good. I was hoping they would maybe change them a little, Like maybe make a New Hope Han that looks more like the Bespin figure, which is my favorite Han figure.

Small headed Han was my childhood Han and the big headed one just looks weird to me! Haha!

It would be great to see a Tarkin!
        Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• comicmike
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 22, 2009

That is *crazy awesome* news.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
            HULK SMASH!
            • Apr 3, 2010

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost

Small headed Han was my childhood Han and the big headed one just looks weird to me!

Same here... Small head Han is the one I've had since I was a kid!

I'll also echo the sentiments of people hoping for figures such as Grand Moff Tarkin... and also others like the Rebel Fleet Trooper, Uncle Owen, Aunt Beru, etc.
            Last edited by Bruce Banner; Feb 16, '19, 2:13 PM.
            PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

I think uncle Owen and Aunt Beru would be slow sellers. But stuff like Tarkin, Rebel Fleet Trooper and Han Stormtrooper would be super popular.
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• hedrap
                Permanent Member
                • Feb 10, 2009

Originally posted by palitoy
                I really hope we get expanded characters like Tarkin and such. I get why they're repop the original 12 but let's expand the first movie.
                Yep. Fill out the cantina. Some of Leia's guards. The Death Star guys with the two layered helmets.

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

If this goes on long enough it would be awesome if we could get reissues of the figures from the Droids and Ewoks cartoons. Lots of prototyped unreleased figures in that.

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

According to Yakface Tarkin is coming with reissue of the Escape from Deathstar board game.

Comment

• Werewolf
                      Inhuman
                      • Jul 14, 2003

Tarkin

Comment

• palitoy
                        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                        • Jun 16, 2001

ohhhhhh, yeah.
                        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

nice, love the beat up cards.
                          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• rche
                            channeling Bob Wills
                            • Mar 26, 2008

glad to see the vintage style Tarkin, but not so thrilled with the beat up vintage cards. I didn't really like that look when Mattel did it for retro action, and I am still not interested in having my jeans stone washed and prefaded.

Comment

• Werewolf
                              Inhuman
                              • Jul 14, 2003

Picture of the Escape from Deathstar board game with Tarkin. Nice!

Lots of nice clear pics of the retro collection.

Classic Kenner Star Wars figures are getting a special re-release from Hasbro! They will be called the Retro Collection. The first figures debuted at Toy Fair 2019. Also on display was a Jabba's Palace play set and Jabba's Tattoine Skiff in the Vintage Collection. You can see all of the 3.75" scale figures after the...
                              Last edited by Werewolf; Feb 16, '19, 5:35 PM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                                Master of Fowl Play
                                • Jun 5, 2008

Excuse my ignorance--was there a vintage Tarkin? I seem to recall missing one when I was a tween.

I can't believe I just used "tween."
                                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎