X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knight errant00
    8 Inch Action Figure
    • Nov 15, 2005

Three Robins, which to choose?

I'm wanting to order one of the new-style (non-SF) Robin figures from FTC, but I see they have three different versions --

- one just labelled "Robin" on a brownish WGH card with bare legs and glove hands
    - one just labelled "Robin" on a red retro card with tights and molded gloves
    - one on a Teen Titans card with tights and molded gloves

Other than the differences I've listed, are they all three the same? The one on the brownish card looks taller -- is he 8" as opposed to the 7" TT style? Are the other two both 7" -- the red retro-carded figure's suit looks to fit best out of the three, at least by the pics on the website.

Are there any other differences I missed?

Any input, as everyone provided on my FTC Batman question, wold be much appreciated. Thanks!
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

This is the Batman Retro Series 6: Robin,, the newest Robin figure, which is on a 8" skinny body. I like this one a lot.

Then there is Teen Titans Series 2: Robin, the one with the tights & molded gloves, which is on a 7" body. This is the same as the "Robin" on the Retro Red Card. This has the same head sculpt as the new 8" Robin, so suffice to say, the head is a *tad* large on the 7" body.

I like the first Robin the best. If I ever find the right head sculpt, the Ten Titans Robin's costume is well done. I like the tights on it.

(I don't know if the links show up, but click on the "Robin" to se the figures at the FTC website.)

Comment

• Mego Milk
      Custom Mego Maker
      • Jun 3, 2007

I like the SUPER FRIENDS Robin the best.

Comment

• knight errant00
        8 Inch Action Figure
        • Nov 15, 2005

Originally posted by TRDouble
        This is the Batman Retro Series 6: Robin,, the newest Robin figure, which is on a 8" skinny body. I like this one a lot.

Then there is Teen Titans Series 2: Robin, the one with the tights & molded gloves, which is on a 7" body. This is the same as the "Robin" on the Retro Red Card. This has the same head sculpt as the new 8" Robin, so suffice to say, the head is a *tad* large on the 7" body.

I like the first Robin the best. If I ever find the right head sculpt, the Ten Titans Robin's costume is well done. I like the tights on it.

(I don't know if the links show up, but click on the "Robin" to see the figures at the FTC website.)
        That's what I was looking to find out! Awesome. Thanks!

Comment

• knight errant00
          8 Inch Action Figure
          • Nov 15, 2005

Originally posted by Mego Milk
          I like the SUPER FRIENDS Robin the best.
          That's a good one, but not quite what I'm looking for. Thanks for the input!

Comment

• glimpy
            Loco Chango
            • Feb 5, 2012

Collect them all what the heck
            sigpic

Comment

• comicmike
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 22, 2009

Originally posted by TRDouble

(I don't know if the links show up, but click on the "Robin" to se the figures at the FTC website.)
              I really appreciate how you easily set in those links, TRDouble. You *da Man*!

Comment

• TRDouble
                Permanent Member
                • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by comicmike
                I really appreciate how you easily set in those links, TRDouble. You *da Man*!
                I try! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎