X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tmthor
    God of Knock-offs
    • Nov 29, 2005

Masters of the Universe: Castle Grayskull Mega Construx Set

A new pre-order listing at GameStop has popped up for a Masters of the Universe: Castle Grayskull Mega Construx Set. The set will include over 3,600 pieces to build the iconic Castle Grayskull, scaled down to work with the Mega Construx micro figures. The set will also include six of the mini figures to display...

The only problem I have with it is the Price $249.00.....hopefully that is just what Gamestop is selling it for....however with their problems I would not preorder anything from them with a Jan 2020 delivery.
  • ODBJBG
    Permanent Member
    • May 15, 2009

I think it's a GS exclusive. Unfortunately, it's $200 too much for what it is.

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by ODBJBG
      I think it's a GS exclusive. Unfortunately, it's $200 too much for what it is.
      Not really...it's over 3,600 pieces. That's a huge set.

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by enyawd72
        Not really...it's over 3,600 pieces. That's a huge set.
        Agreed, you generally are in the 500 to 550 piece range for $50.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎