Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fun guy
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 24, 2011

I Hope to see DC Multiverse justice society of America,justice league,super friends,batman classic tv series, shazam,wonder woman classic tv series, freedom fighters,and dc filmation action figure two-packs from McFarlane toys in 2020!
    Last edited by fun guy; Jul 4, '19, 7:50 PM. Reason: i had to re-do it

Comment

• fun guy
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 24, 2011

Will the justice society of America appear as dc multiverse action figures from McFarlane toys in 2020?

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

I don't know, will they?
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• fun guy
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by thunderbolt
          I don't know, will they?
          I Hope so,since several of them appeared as action figures in the dc universe classics and batman legacy lines

Comment

• powersthatbe
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 27, 2010

is this what to expect? https://toynewsi.com/news.php?itemid...edium=facebook

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

lol, figures it'd be Bat heavy.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• fun guy
                Veteran Member
                • Apr 24, 2011

yeah,i hope to see the justice society of America,and the batman classic tv series,super friends,and max Fleischer superman characters as dc comics action figures from McFarlane toys in 2020!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by fun guy
                  yeah,i hope to see the justice society of America,and the batman classic tv series,super friends,and max Fleischer superman characters as dc comics action figures from McFarlane toys in 2020!
                  Looks like it has to be Bat related for McFarlane so good luck getting beyond a Golden Age Batman from JSA.

Comment

• fun guy
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                    Looks like it has to be Bat related for McFarlane so good luck getting beyond a Golden Age Batman from JSA.
                    Yeah,thanks,I Hope to see a golden age batman,golden age superman,and golden age wonder woman from JSA!

Comment

• MRP
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 19, 2016

McFarlane has said all along the first few waves were going to be the ones that have the best sales track record and once the line gets established in the market place they will delve deeper into the catalog. The goal is to make toys that sell to kids who want to play with them as well as things hardcore collectors want, but those smaller selling obscure characters are not going to generate enough revenue to keep the line going, so yeah, each wave is going to be heavy on stuff that will be bigger sellers and generate enough revenue to make those more obscure characters collectors want feasible. He is running a business after all, not a private commission house for collectors.

-M
                      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• fun guy
                        Veteran Member
                        • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by MRP
                        McFarlane has said all along the first few waves were going to be the ones that have the best sales track record and once the line gets established in the market place they will delve deeper into the catalog. The goal is to make toys that sell to kids who want to play with them as well as things hardcore collectors want, but those smaller selling obscure characters are not going to generate enough revenue to keep the line going, so yeah, each wave is going to be heavy on stuff that will be bigger sellers and generate enough revenue to make those more obscure characters collectors want feasible. He is running a business after all, not a private commission house for collectors.

-M
                        You made a very valid point.here is hoping McFarlane does the JSA,batman classic tv series,max Fleischer superman,super friends characters,and the classic golden age shazam/Fawcett heroes!

Comment

• powersthatbe
                          Persistent Member
                          • Sep 27, 2010

more info, could these arrive before we get our next Mego wave? https://toynewsi.com/14-35112?fbclid...Kpg4Ke-H-_SZP8

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎