X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Mega Construx Castle Grayskull leak

Long rumored and finally leaked by Gamestop.

Buy Masters of the Universe Castle Grayskull Mega Construx at GameStop. Find release dates, customer reviews, previews, and more.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Iron Mego
    Wake Up Heavy
    • Jan 31, 2010

Dang, that's pricey! That's a lot of pieces though, so It must be pretty good sized.
    Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Yeah, it's expensive. No doubt. But is still fairly priced for the size. The Lego Ewok village from a couple of years ago was $250 and had 1600 less pieces.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Mego Newbie14
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 25, 2018

That's not a bad price. I was thinking it would be three hundred if not higher.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Another seller has the set up for pre-order. $25 less than Gamestop and an estimated June release.

Also has more pictures including the front of the castle. He-Man and Skeletor are in mini comics colors and it does include the weapons rack and Zoar too.

Last edited by Werewolf; Feb 14, '19, 1:28 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

• Djin
            • Feb 12, 2019

Scary...

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Big Bad Toy Store has it for pre-order too. It's not an exclusive.

BigBadToyStore has a massive selection of toys (like action figures, statues, and collectibles) from Marvel, DC Comics, Transformers, Star Wars, Movies, TV Shows, and More

Comment

• jacoblb
                Persistent Member
                • May 7, 2009

I received my Mega Construx Castle Grayskull yesterday via Amazon.
                I was bummed that Amazon delivered the item in its normal packaging, that is, without a shipping box.
                We had lots of rain in my neck of the woods and what with it being winter the puddles in the yard still haven't dried because the sun has been overcast and the soil is slow to absorb the wafer after the many days of consecutive non-stop rain. So not only is the box in rough shape from handling and weather and with freight stickers attached, but my neighbors have all seen what was delivered.
                Thank goodness this was a Black Friday gift for myself or it'd be spoiled.
                I'm on the fence about complaining to Amazon.
                At one point Amazon, in the past, the dropped the price to $175 with free Prime shipping over its SRP listing of $200. I missed that deal or didn't have the funds.
                I pulled the trigger on the BF $150...after tax I spent $165-ish.
                I'm gonna wait to build when I have my vacation from work toward Christmas with time off until Jan 6th.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎