X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MarvelousCustoms
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 28, 2017

Lee Harvey Oswald aka Alek Hidell

Using a Commander Eagle head, the rest was CTVT Black shirt, Sheriff pants and holster and sniper rifle key chain. If you have a Marilyn Monroe and JFK you need a Oswald.

Visit my store for all your Mego needs and Figure Factory customs

https://www.worldsgreatestsuperheroes.com/
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

Not sure why anyone would even want a custom of this coward?? He’s not worth the effort.
    That said, the customizer seems talented just a strange selection imo
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• TheNewGiJoeWithKungFuGrip
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 18, 2015

The hands that grip.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Really? REALLY?? From the customizer that brought you Hitler.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MarvelousCustoms
          Veteran Member
          • Jun 28, 2017

Originally posted by Brown Bear
          Not sure why anyone would even want a custom of this coward?? He’s not worth the effort.
          That said, the customizer seems talented just a strange selection imo
          Not sure why anyone would want a JFK mego but it exist. I had several leftover parts and went for it. I see something, I get the idea and put it to form. That's really it. I got a music legend up my sleeve coming in about a week or two.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by MarvelousCustoms
            Not sure why anyone would want a JFK mego but it exist.
            Just amazing that you would justify this poor taste figure that way. Bin Laden next?
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Goblin19
              Talkative Member
              • May 2, 2002

[QUOTE I got a music legend up my sleeve coming in about a week or two.[/QUOTE]

Phil Spectre?

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

Very odd choice for a custom, but I will admit it's a good likness. So will we be seeing a John Wilkes Booth in the future
                to go with FTC release of the Presidents? I can see a Lincoln/ Kennedy vs. Oswald/Booth steel cage tag team match.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Jan 19, 2008

I think people should try to be less offended. I know it's the popular way to be, but it's wrong.

Comment

• SeattleEd
                    SynthoRes Transmigrator
                    • Oct 24, 2007

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                    I think people should try to be less offended. I know it's the popular way to be, but it's wrong.
                    Agreed. Thank you, Lonnie. Leave that to the FB culture.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                      Often invisible
                      • Jul 18, 2002

Ha! I love weird customs.
                      Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• MarvelousCustoms
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jun 28, 2017

Originally posted by Goblin19
                        [QUOTE I got a music legend up my sleeve coming in about a week or two.
                        Phil Spectre?[/QUOTE]

"That'll be the day.. when I die..."

Comment

• MarvelousCustoms
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jun 28, 2017

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                          Just amazing that you would justify this poor taste figure that way. Bin Laden next?
                          Lol. I'm sorry but in poor taste? You gave your time to look at it knowing what it was, and then even gave your time to share your opinion about it. Couldn't imagine what the response had it been in good taste.

Lets say I did a Sherlock Holmes, ppl would say "ohh that's a great idea" Then lets say I want to customize a Jack the Ripper to go with him" Most would say "that's an incredible or creative idea" yet that idea revolves around a murderer and butcher of women. So taste as it may be, to each their own.

Comment

• ddgaff1132
                            Persistent Member
                            • Oct 3, 2007

Hello, Just chiming in here. Now being into toys and thinking of my history. I recall GI Joe's soldiers of the world and ones being made to this day include action figures of Nazi's, SS soldiers and Japanese Soldiers (all of which have been known to commit atrocities during the war) . Taking into account history and having an Enemy for Joe and the like. Its hard for me to condone anyone for creating a custom of a historical Bad-Guy. I think someone here actually made an Adolf Hitler just so it could be posed getting clobbered by Captain America as seen in the Capt. America Movie.
                            In short, I guess what I'm saying is can we condone someone when it is by the caliber of foe we often judge how Good a Hero is???
                            Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
                            MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• MarvelousCustoms
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jun 28, 2017

Originally posted by ddgaff1132
                              Hello, Just chiming in here. Now being into toys and thinking of my history. I recall GI Joe's soldiers of the world and ones being made to this day include action figures of Nazi's, SS soldiers and Japanese Soldiers (all of which have been known to commit atrocities during the war) . Taking into account history and having an Enemy for Joe and the like. Its hard for me to condone anyone for creating a custom of a historical Bad-Guy. I think someone here actually made an Adolf Hitler just so it could be posed getting clobbered by Captain America as seen in the Capt. America Movie.
                              In short, I guess what I'm saying is can we condone someone when it is by the caliber of foe we often judge how Good a Hero is???
                              I was that guy who made the Hitler to pose with my Red Skull. He appeared in the comic books and is a part of Marvel History. Thank you and I totally agree
                              Last edited by MarvelousCustoms; Jun 18, '19, 5:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎