Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mezco Hanna-Barbera 5-Points figures

I haven't been able to stop thinking about this line since the sneak peek yesterday...this is literally a dream come true. With a Scooby villain right out of the gate you can bet most if not all the classic ghosts and monsters will get their due.

They've already done a One:12 Space Ghost, so he's almost a guarantee, hopefully along with Jan and Jace, Zorak, Brak, Moltar and the gang...maybe even Dino Boy, Ugh, and Bronty! Birdman, Jonny Quest, the Herculoids, Blue Falcon and Dynomutt...my mind is reeling with possibilities.

https://toynewsi.com/169-33963
    The 5 point images start with slide 48 with things we’ve seen. The new stuff starts at 57.

Batman '66 and Fleischer Superman 5 Point figures? Wow, I can't wait!

Super pumped for the Superman stuff, no pun intended. The Batman 66 figures are a bit of a let down, after Funko started such an amazing 3 3/4 line. I also find the likenesses on the 66 figures either very soft, or just completely off model.

But I'm still down for a lot of this stuff. Assuming Mezco can get them out at a decent price and not make them so hard to get.

Those Batman '66 figures are insane. WAAAAY better than Funko's.

And Max Fleischer Superman? SOLD!!

Hoping for a Mystery Machine since there is a Batmoblie.

Images
    Yeah, I like what I'm seeing from Mezco's Batman '66 line. Less "cartoony" and more straight adaptation into the format. Plus, they screwed up by offering lesser villains before the big 3 male foes.

Those Fleischer Superman figures are GORGEOUS. What a surprise!

http://thefwoosh.com/2019/07/sdcc-19...preview-night/

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    The Batman 66 figures absolutely shame the Funko ones. Not to mention Funko's brilliant idea of skipping over A listers like Joker and Penguin for D listers like King Tut and Bookworm.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Is The Batmobile a set with Batman and Robin?

Just a shame that the 66 figures have such awful likenesses. Only Joker looks good. These almost look more based on the cartoon or comics than the live action. Don't have the sharp likenesses that the Funkos had. Penguin doesn't have a drop of Meredith in him.

Probably still pick em' up though.