Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

Did anybody get a pic of Scott's setup/table?
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• samurainoir
      Eloquent Member
      • Dec 26, 2006

Thanks for your kind words and support! Scott/RandomAxe worked hard to fill our table at Mego Meet full of goodness this year. Here are pics of the table at the beginning of the show, it was much emptier by the end. We were blown away by the unprecedented support and praise we received this year from ya'll. You have our deepest and humblest gratitude.

We also need to give shout-outs to Aaron/Brazoo, Austin/megowgsh, Paul/LaserMego, Elaine and ScottA, Andy/Crimson Ghost for their contributions, as well as Jason and David for the Cast-a-way bodies.
      My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• B-Lister
        Eccentric Weirdo
        • Mar 19, 2010

That fully stocked table is incredible.

I need to get my butt motivated and crank out some customs. It looks like a lot of fun, and I'd love to put my love of something like this out into the world.
        Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• samurainoir
          Eloquent Member
          • Dec 26, 2006

It appears that Tetsujin Tiger 7, Medical Jet Jaguar, and Specreman are sold out. There are a few where we might only have one or two left.

If anyone from the Mego Musuem is wanting any of the remaining figures, drop us a line here, or on our FB page.
          Random Noir. 935 likes. High Quality, Hand Crafted Custom Retro Action Figures.

Comment

• SeattleEd
            SynthoRes Transmigrator
            • Oct 24, 2007

Was there an all black UltraSeven?

Comment

• B-Lister
              Eccentric Weirdo
              • Mar 19, 2010

It was the auction exclusive, I think.

Comment

• SeattleEd
                SynthoRes Transmigrator
                • Oct 24, 2007

I think the auction was for a black Tetsujin Tiger 7. I saw a photo on their FB showing a single black Ultraseven costume.

Comment

• B-Lister
                  Eccentric Weirdo
                  • Mar 19, 2010

Hmm...no idea.

Comment

• Random Axe
                    The Voice of Reason
                    • Apr 16, 2008

That was the auction figure from last year.
                    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• samurainoir
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Dec 26, 2006

Hi folks, it's been a challenging summer, but after a ridiculously successful weekend tabling at Mego Meet back in June, we've finally taken inventory and have a small amount of our Mego Meet 2019 offerings available. PM me if you would like an Official E-Man (with certificate of authenticity signed by creator Joe Staton), Mirrorman (2 left), or the single Red Jet Jaguar variant we have remaining.

Comment

• Random Axe
                        The Voice of Reason
                        • Apr 16, 2008

Pretty sure we only have 2 E-man left and then I'll see what else is in inventory if anything.

Next year's plans are a bit ambitious but I'm starting now so I can have enough for demand and actually fill two tables. If all goes to plan we'll have well over 100 figures with FIVE all new characters plus the normal assortment of previous ones.

Again, thank you for the support for our stuff. This has been a fun ride so far with some great figures still to come.

Comment

• argent007
                          Veteran Member
                          • Sep 7, 2005

Nexus?
                          My Updated Want List:
                          Comic book original art
                          1970s Hulk or Spider-man metal garbage can
                          Custom Mego Nexus, Grendel

Have lots of comics and Marvel Legends figures for trades. Thanks!

Comment

• Random Axe
                            The Voice of Reason
                            • Apr 16, 2008

Nexus won't be among the 2020 selection. We're just going to run out of time and we have too many others in the works and in various stages of development. If we can work on a good head sculpt we like, then it's a huge maybe. But anything like that would definitely be after the Meet.

Comment

• samurainoir
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by argent007
                              Nexus?
                              With that said, I did show Steve Rude our Nexus prototype figure at Montreal Comicon in 2018 (he even graciously signed it). He was open to the idea. IF we were to continue with our line of Ofiicial Indie Superheroes, it wouldn't happen until 2021 at the earliest, and this would certainly top our list of characters to pursue.

As Scott said, we're really passionate about our Japanese Heroes currently. Given the overwhelming success at Mego Meet (and online) with sell-outs for the past three years we've already got an ambitious slate of Toku and a couple of Anime characters which will keep us busy well into 2021.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎