Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Random Noir's Exclusives @ MM 2019.

Did anybody get a pic of Scott's setup/table?
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Images
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for your kind words and support! Scott/RandomAxe worked hard to fill our table at Mego Meet full of goodness this year. Here are pics of the table at the beginning of the show, it was much emptier by the end. We were blown away by the unprecedented support and praise we received this year from ya'll. You have our deepest and humblest gratitude.

We also need to give shout-outs to Aaron/Brazoo, Austin/megowgsh, Paul/LaserMego, Elaine and ScottA, Andy/Crimson Ghost for their contributions, as well as Jason and David for the Cast-a-way bodies.

That fully stocked table is incredible.

I need to get my butt motivated and crank out some customs. It looks like a lot of fun, and I'd love to put my love of something like this out into the world.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Images
    Blog Entries
    It appears that Tetsujin Tiger 7, Medical Jet Jaguar, and Specreman are sold out. There are a few where we might only have one or two left.

If anyone from the Mego Musuem is wanting any of the remaining figures, drop us a line here, or on our FB page.
    https://www.facebook.com/RandomNoirToys/

Was there an all black UltraSeven?

It was the auction exclusive, I think.

I think the auction was for a black Tetsujin Tiger 7. I saw a photo on their FB showing a single black Ultraseven costume.

Hmm...no idea.

That was the auction figure from last year.
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.