Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3678910 LastLast

Thread: Registration is open for Mego Meet 15 - June 14th-15th, 2019 in scenic Columbus, Ohio

I'll be in Columbus THursday morning to possibly check out toy/comic shops prior to check in at 3PM. This Meet is going to he HUGE.
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

getting down to the wire - i have totally lost where we all left off on discussing the vendor licenses....since I got my tax ID for Illinois, I really dunno if I have to have one for Ohio now. When I filed my taxes for my "business" it has sections for out-of-state sales..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by noelani72 View Post
    getting down to the wire - i have totally lost where we all left off on discussing the vendor licenses....since I got my tax ID for Illinois, I really dunno if I have to have one for Ohio now. When I filed my taxes for my "business" it has sections for out-of-state sales..
    If you are selling like a garage sale no permit needed.

If you are making retail sales at a convention or festival, generally the state requires tax to be collected.
    You can get a permanent $25 vendor's permit here:
    https://gateway.ohio.gov/wps/portal/...ssGateway/Home

And note: this is on the honor System. The state is not going to come and find you.

Dang it! Waited too long to book the reserved rooms. Time to formulate Plan B! 😉
    No exclusives and no chase figures, please - I'm Canadian!

Got a room booked somewhere, plane tickets bought, and registered today for the meet! I'm thinking about getting a table...

Images
    Blog Entries
    ^I'm looking forward to meeting you!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    Got a room booked somewhere, plane tickets bought, and registered today for the meet! I'm thinking about getting a table...
    Cool - haven't seen you since Wheeling 5 or so years ago.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    Awesome!

Images
    So, I mean, I'm booked for a room, and everything, sooooooo... yeah!
    An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Quote Originally Posted by Brue View Post
    Cool - haven't seen you since Wheeling 5 or so years ago.
    That was ten years ago!